Identify A RPGM style game about a knight who strips to charm enemies, it has bats suck her boobs, and other guys/monsters fk her and its live 2D animation.

Barcuiii

Apr 18, 2021
I vaguely remember this game, its more than a year or two old. But it has this lewd knight/warrior protagonist who strips her clothes in order to charm her enemies during fight (she drops her bra), but enemies take advantage of it and harrass her, I remember bat sucking her boobs and she got fked with one leg high up in air. It was based on rpgm kind of layout but the animations were in live 2D. It was also available on dlsite but I'm unable to find it. It had naughty vibe, wasn't a serious game.

Pokemon9833

Dec 21, 2022
I vaguely remember this game, its more than a year or two old. But it has this lewd knight/warrior protagonist who strips her clothes in order to charm her enemies during fight (she drops her bra), but enemies take advantage of it and harrass her, I remember bat sucking her boobs and she got fked with one leg high up in air. It was based on rpgm kind of layout but the animations were in live 2D. It was also available on dlsite but I'm unable to find it. It had naughty vibe, wasn't a serious game.
Bro did u got the game name?