VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - A Seduced Wife [v0.2.0] [Stef Story]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Bugbear32

This game had promise but suffers from some pretty fatal flaws. For starters, it has horrible engrish throughout. It was unreadable at some points. Secondly, it was just horribly written. Like, aside from the language barrier, the dialogue was awful. None of these characters behave in a manner that even remotely resembles human interaction. Thirdly, if you want to make a kinetic novel, just make a kinetic novel. You aren't pleasing anyone when you include choices or gameplay but space it out so that your character is only making like one choice per hour of playtime. It is truly the worst of both worlds.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

McZoy

I really liked their previous game "scandal" which was abandoned because of patreon issues instead of a rework like other Devs do. Their first project was abandoned too. "A seduced wife" was quite interesting work with a really hot MC at least for my taste. It is really difficult for me to understand the plot twist which makes absolutely unnecessary almost all the initial releases and characters built. I think that a remake would have been a more appropriate solution.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Bakambu1

The game could have been a little slower. The interaction between mother and son was quite fast. you could spread the game's updates to the process and transfer it more slowly. Other than that, the game is already pretty familiar. You can change the scenario. the font is also really bad, give it a hand too.
    a game with potential but needs to be thoroughly overhauled and presented properly.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

stinkholeslammer

Game is dogshit.

I can get over the bad story, bad dialogue, average renders, and poor writing because I enjoy female corruption but the last release just killed the game.

The "plot twist" is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in a game. You can't build up multiple characters over several releases then go: "SIKE"

Don't waste your time, game is ass.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

One of the Best Games in My Book....Period.

PROS
    + The kinks are done just right (Exhibitionism/ Humiliation/ Corruption/ Non-con).
    + Dresses/ Outfits are beautiful and sexy.
    + The game understands that not everything has to lead to sex, there are multiple ways of enjoying erotic content/ nudity.
    + Multiple storylines and characters with their own personality. The suspense of the story keeps me at the edge of my seat.
    + Content is diverse and never feels repetitive. It happens a lot towards the end of most of the VNs, I find myself just ctrl skipping most of the content because the end game is usually just raw sex (I did not skip this game).
    + The MC is not a dumbass and is actually trying to do something bout the situation. SO yes, the story is good.
    + The graphics are amazing. At times, I even had to pause and check if this isn't a real picture.

CONS
    - Some Scenes you believe it will get Hot, but at the Ending you are left Frustrated because nothing Happend, or it came out other then Anticipated.
    - The Story has to many past recollection of the Past, instead of concentrating on the present.

STORY: 4/5
    The story is done right. It's believable and keeps you interested throughout. All characters have their motives and agenda. Its a classic downfall story with a lot of cliches, but those cliches are done well and are flavorful. Nothing to jab at here.

CONCLUSION: 5/5
    The game has it's cons and you will find them to be distracting at times, but has the Power to be one of the best Games that I Played, The MC could look a little more Mature, but Looks like a Teenager, otherwise worth my Support.

RECOMMENDATION.
    Worth the Download
  6. 1.00 star(s)

frozenfeet

Well at first I liked the game but then there is a massive plot twist. The plot twist being that everything that was going on before was actually a movie that Sandra was in. So Veronica actually isn't her daughter, Sandra's real daughter is some fat, ugly chick named Marta, Alessio was another actor as well, and so was the husband Palo. Her real son is a kid, seriously he looks like he is 8 years old, it is cringy.

This change in the story has ruined the whole VN for me so it's game over for me, deleted.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Bossk

the story is all over the place, it gets 2 stars for some of the models and not much else, also the writing is clearly machine translated and makes it very hard to keep you focused on the game.

At one point without explanation (or if so barely any that was easy to miss) the entire start of the story (like 70% of current content) turns out to be a movie set or some nonsense I could barely follow and the "family" are all actors, her real family are absurd looking caricatures. the movie son at least looks like hes a young adult, the real son ventures into creepy territory.

Also the tiny dick fetish on display in this game is off putting,

If you are looking for something like AWAM or Project Myriam, this is not that game.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Requiem131

So far, A Seduced Wife is so-so (v 0.1.75). The story is not badly written and has some interesting points with the flashbacks telling us what came before and the character development... but this one take some very strange and abrupt turns at points that make little to no sense. As for the choices, so far you can basically evolve or not your relationship with your son and daughter and that's about it, so so far you just can choose if you want to miss content or not.

Render quality is pretty decent and character models are both nice and either original or not used as heavily as others, which is good. But so far there are no animations, only plays occasionaly with photos that show "movement" as you move from one to the next. Music comes from time to time with some occasional sound effects which is nice as well. And I haven't found any bugs so far.

So, all in all, as of now the game hangs in the balance. I'll keep an eye for the next few updates as I can see this both going up and down in rating, so I'll probably need to update this in a few months.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

RockyBalboa69

3 out of 5 stars because this is an average game that uses the basic unsatisfied wife story, but not in a good way. I find the dialogue and the writing to be confusing, and often containing grammatical errors. I think the game would instantly improve if they changed that. As for the renders, they are okay, but definitely lack polishing. Honestly, some characters just look very ugly and unappealing, the relationship between Sandra and her son and daughter is kind of strange, it's incest but it wasn't done in the best way if you ask me. Also, the husband's character is just bad, and it's very rushed if the daughter immediately wants to sleep with her brother only at the sight of his dick... The pacing and the storytelling could change that, but I don't know what the dev is aiming for. This is just my honest opinion, and maybe the dev takes some of these words seriously, in order to make the game better, therefore, more successful...
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Hentai_Lover00

to be honest the story iss going over my head. Render are really good. good character expression but i cant seems to enjoy the story at all. feels too much thing going on in small time. I would say it need a build up story. the MC started cheating and stuff jut after game strated and then immidietly her daughter strated blackmail seems to be too fast moving
  11. 2.00 star(s)

ktunga

drom a nice sexy visual novel to a non chouces full of fetishes kinetic novel ,this update kust throwall the beauty this game had ,you cant just avoid like 100% of the things happening and itss feels annoying and disrecpectul with player,the mc doesnt have spine and she will go down in a spiral of debuchary and lust,.for many this is the best path for other like me is a waste of time right now.
    2 stars bcs sandra is just mesmerizing
  12. 2.00 star(s)

sharlotte

Ok enjoyed the first two abandoned game but this one is not as good so far. This is for v0.1.75. The grammar and texts are just awful in English : you need a translator and one that understands what's going on. It makes the game extremely confusing and choices very random since one has no idea what they even mean.
    Not sure why the 'seduced' wife is afraid of her kids seeing her naked with a builder, I mean, she jumps on anyone, male or female, any chance she gets. It's not even nymphomania at this stage.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Bgguyy1

I really enjoy the game I hope they finish this one I have played the other game's they have done and enjoy how they all tie together only thing is your left with no closer as they don't finish the game so your left hanging
  14. 5.00 star(s)

✧Darax✧

"A Seduced Wife is an exciting visual novel game with captivating graphics that immerses the player in an erotic world. The player's decisions have a significant impact on the development of the plot and the fate of the characters. The graphics, which include character and scene illustrations, contribute to the setting and atmosphere of the game. Players will face moral dilemmas and will be able to choose different actions and dialogues. The consequences of these decisions are reflected in the course of the story and possible endings. "A Seduced Wife" offers a unique interactive experience that combines visual and narrative elements. An immersive visual novel that will keep you intrigued from beginning to end.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Hmmm....

So far no great no terrible.
    The art is good, the plot is an ever green.

I do not understand the strong link between the title "a seduced wife" with all those incest scenes with her own children. Incest is good but it seems so unrelated from the game title premise.

The dev so far has 2 out of 2 abandoned projects.. facts say.. that he is quite unreliable deliverer...

Let's see how it evolve but so far 3 stars look event too much
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

This VN is off to a great start, and I really hope the developer continues it. the women look so hot, and I love the wife's positive attitude. The renders of the MC are so natural looking. The dialogue is slightly off from English, but not bad at all.
    The story is done well, IMO. I would recommend this game to anyone.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

life line

I think it is a good story, and I liked it very much, especially the mother and son paragraph. I hope you will continue this wonderful work, and the high-quality pictures make the game very wonderful. It really is the first game that matches my ideas
  18. 5.00 star(s)

sisso69

Mi sono sempre piaciute le storie di Stefano e mi ha sempre affascinato il modo in cui le interpreta.
    Sono un po' triste che abbia abbandonato Moglie a tutti i costi anche se so perché l'ha fatto.
    Detto questo, torno al gioco A Seduced Wife.

Cose buone:
    1) I rendering nel complesso sono molto belli.
    2) Sandra è molto bella. Conosco donne italiane e sono molto belle per quell'età.
    3) La storia parla di una donna in crisi, quindi la scelta di fargli sbagliare è molto buona (la trovo credibile e ben fatta).
    4)The choices of paths separate the story perfectly, everything is fluid.

Negative aspects:
    1)Some images are too clear.
    2)Veronica in the bathroom looks a bit too old for her age.
    3)I wish the dialogues were more sensual and intriguing like in the game wife at all costs.
    4)Alessio's hair looks like a man's and his penis is a bit too big. Although I understood that it was about attracting the attention of his sister Veronica.
    I think negative things can be easily solved.

Summary:
    Well worth playing this game and letting the dev express his fantasy.
    Also, I would like to understand why there are so many negative comments on many games on this site lately.
    I think the criticism should be motivated differently. We then don't complain if many devs abandon or don't start new games.
    Nei due anni che sono stato su questo sito ho notato che molti giochi stanno chiudendo gli sviluppatori non vivono solo delle donazioni di Patreon ma anche di motivazioni reali e non solo di attacchi per screditare lo sviluppatore.

Quindi Stefano e Luana vanno avanti, aspetto con ansia la prossima uscita per misurare il mio supporto su Patreon.
    Buon lavoro
  19. 1.00 star(s)

bebiho

MC doesnt act like a wife or a mother. Marries a guy with a micro penis, ugly looks and terrible personality. Her cheating is not thrilling, its something she naturally should do. And why would she even want to do anything with her son, it makes no sense she got other options..

The writing is bad, the renders are below average, the pacing is bad, and the premise of the game dont work.

Feels like a cheap cheating incest game. its really bad
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Haha9999

Gonna be dead honest. Game is low quality. The text are unreadable. The text colour choice is bad. Story is not intresting. Main character has disoriented face. And MC acts like a straight up slut. It's better for the developer to focus on previous abandoned game it was way too intresting and honestly was invested into it.