VN Ren'Py A Shade of Pink [Ch. 1-3] [Eatyourdessertfirst!]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Im making good progress on the final scene. Might even be done with it this weekend. But even then there's the actual rendering and converting the script to work with renpy. But in the meantime I thought it would be fun to share the webcomic that originaly inspired "asop":
1st, this reminded me of CoinFlip.
2nd, are the script2.rpy supposed to be in main folder or game folder?

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
1st, this reminded me of CoinFlip.
2nd, are the script2.rpy supposed to be in main folder or game folder?
1st, on one hand yeah I can see that. But on the other hand I hate his art. It just look terrible. I don't mind the guy, but it's just ugly.
2nd, script2.rpy does nothing. It's simply a left over of an experiment. (If it's a problem with launching your having you should check the dev note.)

Zeroa7m

May 14, 2019
The game does not start. I click on the game icon and that's it, nothing happens. You can deal with this error.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Even following these instructions, the error persists ... Could the original file be corrupted, because I downloaded 2 links and the error persists? :cry:
I sadly don't know what the problem is. I tested the windows mega link and had no problems. (Then again I don't even have a problem with the "½")

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch. 1-½3 APK

Last edited:

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
So while I can only view download numbers for MediaFire, I am very pleased to announce it crossed 1000 downloads for the current patch. It's very encouraging to see such interest for my game. Thank you all.

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

winini

Jan 10, 2019
I will never understand why people put Futa and Trans in the same category.
I agree. It makes it so much harder to find the content, you actually looking for.

Here(where i live), when people say futa they mean the character with both penis and vagina(testicles are optional), when they say shemale they mean the character with breasts and penis but without vagina, and trans only used in cases of realistic depiction of transgender people.

When you see the futa in the title of the game, only to find that the game is actually about shemales, it can be frustrating.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
i tried that but the game doesnt even do anything no matter which application i click on.
It should just be to click on asop.exe or asop-32.exe. Unless of course it's on mac or android, in which case I have no idea. I would like to help but I really don't have enough to go on.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes