Seeking A similar website for otome games?

jojorabbit97

Feb 3, 2022
As the title states. Is there a website like this one where they share otome games? There are a few available here but I understand how users look forward to NSFW games rather than romance-oriented titles.

Nov 27, 2018
I think their target group is generally more likely to pay for them rather than reach for the pirated versions (or even gather enough like-minded pirates in a single place to form a similar website/community). Developing them for is also common so that's a separate branch of piracy to account for.

I tend to discover Otome games through , and , then search for commercial ones on normal piracy and torrent sites (there are filters for free ones on all three sites). The ones with Steam releases are easy to track down, the remaining ones - less so. If the source is untrusted or your antivirus detects something but you're desperate to play it, drop the thing into a sanbox/virtual machine. There's also as a place where indie Visual Novel developers tend to hang out and share (freeware) or advertise (demos, announcements) their games.

And as you mention, you can find a few here, too, and nothing stops you from filling a request for some that you can't find elsewhere. Argue that getting clamjammed is your fetish and only the games with "no sexual content" awaiting the protagonist can turn you on.

Reactions: kingsama

jojorabbit97

Feb 3, 2022
I think their target group is generally more likely to pay for them rather than reach for the pirated versions (or even gather enough like-minded pirates in a single place to form a similar website/community). Developing them for is also common so that's a separate branch of piracy to account for.

I tend to discover Otome games through , and , then search for commercial ones on normal piracy and torrent sites (there are filters for free ones on all three sites). The ones with Steam releases are easy to track down, the remaining ones - less so. If the source is untrusted or your antivirus detects something but you're desperate to play it, drop the thing into a sanbox/virtual machine. There's also as a place where indie Visual Novel developers tend to hang out and share (freeware) or advertise (demos, announcements) their games.

And as you mention, you can find a few here, too, and nothing stops you from filling a request for some that you can't find elsewhere. Argue that getting clamjammed is your fetish and only the games with "no sexual content" awaiting the protagonist can turn you on.
That's true enough. I personally enjoy otome games and pay them when I can (as I do with most games in general) but I've always been of the philosophy of pirating games I'm uncertain about and buy them later if I liked them / thought them worth the money. A lot of the otomes I paid for ended up being extremely disappointing and it makes it harder for me to choose what to purchase without proper access to the pirated versions.

The only other website I know of is Sbenny — but they mainly have APKs and the website's too polluted to make any actual progress in gathering the points necessary to unlock the content.

Also did not know clam-jam was a thing and almost spit my coffee while googling. May actually try that technique.