RPGM A Simple Life with My Unobtrusive Sister [v0.25] [Countercurrent Tea Party]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
Pretty good so far, will keep an eye out for it when it releases. Has the potential to rival Inusukus games.
Quite a few unimplemented things in the files which look amazing when put together, made some gifs out of them so if you don't want to get spoiled dont look at them.
These are just a quick mock-ups of sprites to create a basic animation, theres a lot of other sprites I didn't use so the scenes in the actual game will be much higher quality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ORiON LuXyus

Feb 9, 2018
Pretty good so far, will keep an eye out for it when it releases. Has the potential to rival Inusukus games.
Quite a few unimplemented things in the files which look amazing when put together, made some gifs out of them so if you don't want to get spoiled dont look at them.
These are just a quick mock-ups of sprites to create a basic animation, theres a lot of other sprites I didn't use so the scenes in the actual game will be much higher quality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how u do those scenes?

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
why is the file so light? Maybe I jsut don't have enough knowlegde about these thing but the game should be more than 1gb (compressed). Sorry if I caused inconvenience
he compressed the file, info it's on readme.txt

byakunyan

Sep 5, 2024
v0.25 is here and so am I

Here's your ENG version of v0.25, unless you guys want other languages I don't mind posting it, but we prioritize on English yes? For the old version I posted before the link will be deleted

v0.25 English Version

I actually forgot about the game until I saw the notification, I paid last month and forgot to unsub so this month I paid as well, ah well might as well just share it here. Why? Because
View attachment 3989621
I would appreciate a Japanese version if possible.

google translate

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Game randomly froze not even 10 min in game, didn't even close, just froze

not bothering until full release or bugfix

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes