RPGM A Simple Life with My Unobtrusive Sister [v0.25] [Countercurrent Tea Party]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Vepanda

Aug 16, 2018
v0.27 come quite unexpected but no worries, I'm Here.

the version arrived like 2/3 days after 0.26 release. But guess what, 4 more days (prob 3 more days cause he's Singaporean iirc from the reply) before v0.3. They just drop a preview for her new outfit, we just gonna wait what the developer is cooking.

Link was removed, refer to the new v0.3 ver here
new outfit.jpg
v0.3 preview (prob new outfit)

it seems that v0.27 added new feature of drinking with sister? New interactions with sister after bathing? (Still no sex/cg scene tho so don't get your cock erected yet) And ofcourse few bugs. So horny Onii-chans, have fun with v0.27 and try out new feature they added in and see me in a next 3/4 days. Hero's out.

Oh yeah I'll prob delete the old version when v0.3 release, so the link will still available until then. Peace! :D

Last edited:

byzurs

Aug 6, 2021

the version arrived like 2/3 days after 0.26 release. But guess what, 4 more days (prob 3 more days cause he's Singaporean iirc from the reply) before v0.3. They just drop a preview for her new outfit, we just gonna wait what the developer is cooking.

here's the link v0.27B (English Version)

View attachment 4022855

it seems that v0.27 added new feature of drinking with sister? New interactions with sister after bathing? (Still no sex/cg scene tho so don't get your cock erected yet) And ofcourse few bugs. So horny Onii-chans, have fun with v0.27 and try out new feature they added in and see me in a next 3/4 days. Hero's out.

Oh yeah I'll prob delete the old version when v0.3 release, so the link will still available until then. Peace! :D
Most dedicated user on this thread

tonyboy12

Jun 11, 2018
What do you do with the portraits you get from the gacha machine? is there a significance or are they just collectibles?

Ridesdragons

Feb 14, 2022
What do you do with the portraits you get from the gacha machine? is there a significance or are they just collectibles?
you can use them like cards and milk when in the dungeon, it'll bring you to a different screen where you can see "all"* the cards you have collected. they're just lewd photos, though, with higher rarity photos being lewder variants, and most of them are of characters that haven't actually been added to the game yet. so, no, no significance, and unlikely for there to be significance in the future. just collectibles.

*I've held 6 cards before but only 4 showed up in the album area, so it might be a bit buggy

Slivers83

Jul 4, 2023

View attachment 4022855

Shirt needs a port near the bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: Vepanda

sanozaki

Jun 22, 2019

View attachment 4022855

dem, i dun even have time to play the 0.22, now already at 0.27 :ROFLMAO:
thx mate

Reactions: Vepanda
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes