RPGM A Simple Life with My Unobtrusive Sister [v0.25] [Countercurrent Tea Party]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
Not 0.3, but it was updated.

0.22A released for free followers
0.27B released for paid followers

Feb 17, 2021
old saves from before .27B arent compatible with more recent game versions and with that being said here is my save folder
the only thing i think this save is missing would be girls panties has max purple hearts and i think every currently obtainable weapon dont feel like going at the gacha for an hour to see if i missed any weapons

Feb 17, 2021
why does this happen? is my pc too shit to have more then 7 elements on a screen or something?
View attachment 4044832
v0.27 come quite unexpected but no worries, I'm Here.

the version arrived like 2/3 days after 0.26 release. But guess what, 4 more days (prob 3 more days cause he's Singaporean iirc from the reply) before v0.3. They just drop a preview for her new outfit, we just gonna wait what the developer is cooking.

here's the link v0.27B (English Version)

View attachment 4022855
v0.3 preview (prob new outfit)

it seems that v0.27 added new feature of drinking with sister? New interactions with sister after bathing? (Still no sex/cg scene tho so don't get your cock erected yet) And ofcourse few bugs. So horny Onii-chans, have fun with v0.27 and try out new feature they added in and see me in a next 3/4 days. Hero's out.

Oh yeah I'll prob delete the old version when v0.3 release, so the link will still available until then. Peace! :D
use this version

Reactions: Goldines
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes