RPGM A Simple Life with My Unobtrusive Sister [v0.25] [Countercurrent Tea Party]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

PieUnit

Jul 19, 2019
Just found out, for anyone wondering, Large Beast Meat (Not bird, didn't really see how/when I got it tbh) + Flour + Potato will finally make her a Hamburger Steak like she's been excited about forever now. Doesn't really do anything special like unique dialogue or anything though.

Also 3 slime mucus will make a Slime Jelly dessert thing, and I think there's variants to that as well. Tbh the recipes in the cooking system are a bit of a mystery to me at times, even with all of the cooking images decrypted to give me a hint at what's possible.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
well, first crash happened in under 10 mins during first abyss visit, let dev know, got a fix.
second crash happened after I had spent some time collecting cat paws, died in abyss to moving platform, returned home and tried to save, game died there on save screen, informed dev.

think I'm going to wait (again) for the next update.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ailys

Noir Freya

Aug 28, 2021
how to light the orb globes (green-red-purple) in the dungeon and where is the pink arc ???
how to get the truck store ??? I have nothing even after 30 days !!!
good game to you and thanks for the help

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
can someone give me a full save from the latest versions? it seems my saves from version 25 don't work in version 30

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes