RPGM A Simple Life with My Unobtrusive Sister [v0.25] [Countercurrent Tea Party]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

tonyboy12

Jun 11, 2018
I'm sure the sex stuff is already made - they could probably add it in NOW if they wanted to - but I'm ALSO willing to bet that the dev just wants to make sure the actual gameplay is in working order and well received, no point in putting out a r18 jrpg if the jrpg aspect of it is lackluster. At that point you might as well be cheap and lazy, and just settle for using RPGMaker with very few assests and even less creativity

Noir Freya

Aug 28, 2021
next to the 3 person camp. the mecha is in the forest right down and along the crest of the plateau next to the breakable tree (left and it's hidden)

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
I've found the mecha, the mushroom house, and the abandoned mine, as well as the side entrance to the ruins and the locked door near the main entrance of the ruins. Is there anything else to do in the game yet, or will it be added in future updates?

Feb 17, 2021
I've found the mecha, the mushroom house, and the abandoned mine, as well as the side entrance to the ruins and the locked door near the main entrance of the ruins. Is there anything else to do in the game yet, or will it be added in future updates?
unless you didnt challenge the girl to a duel yet then thats it for that area of the game rn

• Sad
Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Pixelize13

Apr 21, 2024
For Anyone wondering, to get the new tshirt for ur sister, just talk to the knight, I dunno the condittions but just check him from time to time
Screenshot 2024-09-26 223856.png

And U will eventually get it! (it doesnt seem like she can wear it in the room atm but u do get a "scene")
Screenshot 2024-09-26 224237.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: 42apples and Ailys

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
The game is nice and all but why everything is a slog? Black screen with music, empty screen without text for another few seconds, slow text, then another slow transition... I really hope dev can make those stuff faster.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes