RPGM A Simple Life with My Unobtrusive Sister [v0.25] [Countercurrent Tea Party]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

lmeo123

Apr 27, 2024
v0.25 is here and so am I

Here's your ENG version of v0.25, unless you guys want other languages I don't mind posting it, but we prioritize on English yes? For the old version I posted before the link will be deleted

v0.25 English Version

I actually forgot about the game until I saw the notification, I paid last month and forgot to unsub so this month I paid as well, ah well might as well just share it here. Why? Because
View attachment 3989621
You are the really best bro

Ridesdragons

Feb 14, 2022
so found a few things regarding the gacha.
1. most of the rewards from the gacha are the new polaroid pictures, followed by random weapons and cards. considering the best weapons available right now seem to be the bows you can get from chests, if you don't want pictures, you can probably ignore this, however
2. it is possible to get 100kY from the gacha, ensuring you don't need to grind in the dungeon anymore (and you can summon it with temperance cards, which are plentiful drops)
3. if you decide to spend 10k on the gacha, it'll spit out so many balls it'll crash your game, so, like, don't do that. RIP my 100kY fresh save....

Reactions: siriux70

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
so found a few things regarding the gacha.
1. most of the rewards from the gacha are the new polaroid pictures, followed by random weapons and cards. considering the best weapons available right now seem to be the bows you can get from chests, if you don't want pictures, you can probably ignore this, however
2. it is possible to get 100kY from the gacha, ensuring you don't need to grind in the dungeon anymore (and you can summon it with temperance cards, which are plentiful drops)
3. if you decide to spend 10k on the gacha, it'll spit out so many balls it'll crash your game, so, like, don't do that. RIP my 100kY fresh save....
I'll add something regarding this.
-you can use save editor actually
-adding affection did nothing
-adding lust did nothing too
(maybe it's because still in Demo)
-the usefull thing it's just item and Money
(don't add panties and wepon item , it will crash)

Twoweather

Sep 22, 2023
It's a very interesting game in the sense that it's still in development, I remember a few similar games, but I hope you continue them. The bugs and errors are still a little disappointing, but I believe they can be solved while developing enough.

byzurs

Aug 6, 2021
To think that the game is set to release this month and the most lewd thing we've had so far has been boobies touching....:unsure:

PieUnit

Jul 19, 2019
how content is in the game rn?
Still not too much. I'd say anyone who's been holding off since 0.2, or a patch before or after that, will probably be happy with whatever is dropping in 0.3 on the 15th. I can only assume most, if not all the content that's been sitting unimplemented in the game's files will be pieced together for that update and we'll likely see more unimplemented content added to the files that will hint at what future updates will hold.

Thankfully, this is also a game where it's separate people working on the artwork and the programming, so the art and animations being super detailed won't negatively affect development times so long as they stay ahead of development like they seem to have been so far, other than the washroom clothes-changing scene that seems like it was finished just before this last patch. If he's comfortable working on new things to put in immediately based on new ideas he has, despite not everything he's worked on being fully implemented yet, he's likely set to a good pace that he'll hopefully be able to maintain until completion. I can only assume with them following the bi-weekly update schedule they've been keeping, it'd be worth taking a look at least once a month since it's a safe bet that there's a good chunk of new content that's been added to justify a full replay.

Reactions: Odyssius749

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ASimpleLifeWithMyUnobtrusiveSister-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Simple Life with My Unobtrusive Sister [v0.25] [Countercurrent Tea Party]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- -

chuhung

May 8, 2020
game is good, art is fantasic too but a lot of bug when play like :type error"cannot read property 'x' undenfined", etc when destroy gacha machine, talk with sister,... hope ur guy fix this soon

Reactions: Cliff_Edge
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes