Seeking A simple scholar seeking information on quite the precarious topic!

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
i'm new to this site (well sorta, i've had an account here for awhile but this'll be my first post) but anywho, without further delay. i shall proceed with my request!

so...i'm looking for mind control/hypnosis games, i know you might be thinking "meh, there everywhere, why do you require assistance in finding such things?" eh? well that's because i desire a rather particular aspect of such a genre, one that i regret to admit i struggle to find too terribly much of. for i seek tittles that posses mind control/hypnotism that results in a...altered perception if you will. whether it be altering what an individual sees, or what they perceive as normal, or to become unnoticeable to others, no matter what they desire to attempt. simply put, i'd like to find games or really any type of media that contains common sense alteration.

examples of games i've come across with said content are: the nobleman's retort(also known as hypnosis aristocrat), ntr dungeon of twisted common sense and sonia and the hypnotic city.

truly any help given towards my never-ending search for such content is greatly appreciated and i'm quite thankful in advance!

kaiten

May 4, 2017
Snow Daze - The Songs of Winter, Wife Trainer are the few I remember containing true mind control. If you're willing to stoop so low as to jack it to mere corruption, though, there are several I would recommend: anything by Pyorgara would fit the bill, it's not really mind control, but the corruption is well paced and the result is the same. The man knows how to write. Also Deviant Discoveries. Great writing, not mind control, per se, just good old fashioned corruption. Still, good writing and probably right up your alley, if I may presume. :)

D

Deleted member 1985593

Spiral Clicker, Adventure High
Author: HypnoChanger

Best stuff out there in my opinion (especially Adventure High).

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
The Company is a game where your character's job is to create mind-altering drugs that changes the subject's perception of themselves, others and more.

I'd suggest visiting . You need to create an account to be able to view the forum, but it's a site dedicated to adult games about mind control, hypnosis etcetera. Whole bunch of stuff there, you should be able to find something that caters to you.