VN - Unity - Completed - A Sinful Camp [Final] [Boru, BananaKing]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Very grindy game as it relies on stat checks. If you miss stat check you will have game over, if you go heavy on one you will be locked out of another path.
    Story and plot has a lot of potential, but sadly it is not told in the right way and the MC is very badly portrayed. The renders are CGs are good, but lacking in delivery.
    Overall quite enjoyable game, but too grindy with mediocre story.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

paidfire

I'm kinda torn in two since this VN has two sides. One was an enjoyable experience (if you're into femdom), the other - not so much. I'm usually okay with occasional rape and NTR but this game just has too much of both. And on top of that, MC isn't likeable at all, he's a pathetic spineless creature who doesn't really deserve to be called a man. So yeah, I can't give this game more than 2/5.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

firehacker

It is the female dom which attracts me , this game does not focus on humiliation, and it is obvious that Thera likes mc a lot (though don't know how to express her love), her inner cute personality brings the game up to a higher level.
    While for anna, she is a real bitch who pretends to be innocent, and I don't think it is ntr actually, as she didn't fall for mc since the beginning. So for this content I didn't feel any sickness watching her being gang-raped.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

greenlittleman

It's a decent cuck/femdom game. The situation here is closer to a western cuckolding fetish than a typical netorare. The difference—cucking is about enjoying watching your lover having sex with others, perhaps even while teasing and humiliating you but while still staying your lover at least in name, sometimes even still loving you. Netorare is about your lover being stolen away from you, her falling for someone else, in most cases in secret from you/MC.

If you don't have a cuckold or femdom fetish, you won't enjoy this game too much. Unless you can enjoy good sex without associating yourself with a loser MC.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

mattemagic

Slightly grindy but the scenes are amazing. Hold space to skip a lot of the dialogue and focus on learning theory. You'll need to max out one character for their true ending but their half endings are also good. I would recommend this game for anyone who loves NTR
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Darkestjuni

Beautiful CGs paired with a good story and interesting characters. The gameplay matches that of a visual novel, but still offers enough options to form a path or lose the current run prematurely.

Multiple endings encourage to explore the different paths.