Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
And the 0.20 update is out and available for some of our !
Check the different tiers to see the release schedule.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
did anything change?
i like the idea of the game. but last time i played it went from "angry at your family" to family slut in 1 sms... so is it still this fast, or is it more about slowly turning the character into a slut

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
I thought this would be terrible. It was awesome.
I am even going to join his subscribeStar (for 1 month, just as way of 'buying' the game).

I think it could benefit from some way to see more content, the mechanic of her using her phone while being forced to do various acts is a bit of a stretch.
Maybe 'jump' to John's/Dad's/Gaby's phone?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aason and Gilette

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Gahhh I can't resist smiling every time I see an update on this game. Love it. Had to restart (saves were getting errors) and found myself enjoying it again from start to finish, with no urge to ffwd.

And I love how the patreon content is done (more importantly the one-time download) - tempting but doesn't feel intrusive or unreasonable. You miss out some pics but otherwise you're fine you could play it. (Yes, I did buy it anyway - I'll say maybe the pricepoint for those few extra pics is a tad high so I'll have to just skip every 2-3 versions just to bring it to where it feels it should be)

The only thing that made me slightly sad is that you get to a point where choosing the innocent-and-resisting (ie. the 'bad stuff should happen to me and I want to feel about it') starts seeming to really lock out content (due to corruption) rather then just changing the.. 'flavor'. Not huge, the other paths are nice too, but.. eh.

Still, loving it

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
The only thing that made me slightly sad is that you get to a point where choosing the innocent-and-resisting (ie. the 'bad stuff should happen to me and I want to feel about it') starts seeming to really lock out content (due to corruption) rather then just changing the.. 'flavor'.
Agree. Great game, but I like the route of low-corruption/forced (because it's fantasy, and that's the place you do that). So being locked out of the dad's prostitution route sucks. Like he should just force it.
But maybe that's ok. You have to give meaningful/interesting choices in games. Sid Meier said the key to a good game was interesting choices.
Really, I'd just like to see her forced into prostitution because, again, fantasy.

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
Agree. Great game, but I like the route of low-corruption/forced (because it's fantasy, and that's the place you do that). So being locked out of the dad's prostitution route sucks. Like he should just force it.
But maybe that's ok. You have to give meaningful/interesting choices in games. Sid Meier said the key to a good game was interesting choices.
Really, I'd just like to see her forced into prostitution because, again, fantasy.
Same (esp the "fantasy" points).

I think the two routes should be 1) angry-forced and 2) submissive-forced. Except in the case of more kinky stuff, which could be opt-in.

Reactions: Feyn and Aason

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
This game needs more videos and more pics, otherwise, it's a very cool game to play. I say this because it seems a little unrealistic she typing while getting gangbanged, it breaks immesions a lot.

Reactions: Feyn
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes