A slutty introduction <3

ladynobra

Mar 16, 2021
Hello everyone,
I'm alice and you can say I'm new here, both to the site and the hentai game scene.
My favorite kinks and game tags/ideas are:

all kinds of stuff related to cum like cumplay, bukkake etc., public play, prostitution, gloryholes, free use, tentacles, customizable clothing, femdom, female protag, lesbians, slavery, slutty princesses/lady knights, fantasy or sci-fi settings and slutty protags in general.

Since I'm new, feel free to recommend me some games, or If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask me about it. Just a warning tho - I'm a fucking slut <3

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello everyone,
I'm alice and you can say I'm new here, both to the site and the hentai game scene.
My favorite kinks and game tags/ideas are:

all kinds of stuff related to cum like cumplay, bukkake etc., public play, prostitution, gloryholes, free use, tentacles, customizable clothing, femdom, female protag, lesbians, slavery, slutty princesses/lady knights, fantasy or sci-fi settings and slutty protags in general.

Since I'm new, feel free to recommend me some games, or If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask me about it. Just a warning tho - I'm a fucking slut <3
Welcome. The best way to find games here is the Latest Updates feature. You can filter for your favorite tags and sort by user rating (or views, or likes) to find some good stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ladynobra
Oct 7, 2020
Welcum Alice! Looks like you'll be having a blast with a wide range of kinks. As said before, check whats available via latest updates. A lot of bad games too so maybe sorting by likes might be a good idea. Lemme know if you need a hand! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ladynobra