Seeking A special request on a game search

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
So here’s what I would want to find with the community’s help.

Some of the games I liked:
Cure My Addiction (especially the first three chapters, further explanation shows why)
Big Brother + Glamour
Games by CeLaVie (My Best Friend’s Daughter, Room For Rent, My First Love)
Sweet Affection (formerly known as Research into Affection)
Sins of the Father
Parental Love may also fit this list

What I am searching for is what those games have in common:
  • Relatively limited space for main events (house, yacht, small tropical resort etc)
  • Main character and some girls/women around
  • [that’s the main thing] Females gradually getting more open to MC and each other in how they dress (revealing/transparent clothes, topless and eventually just OK with nudity) and in how they behave (flirting, more sexual activities, possible group sex and public sex)
That last thing makes it hard to find via search tags, it's a bit too specific.
I am fine with both incest and non-incest.
In my experience this kind of games usually means sandbox, but a good VN will do. And I don’t mind some grinding.
I wouldn’t mind other male characters apart from the Main Protag in that group. Probably. But the game better be good in other aspects.
It can be female protagonist as well, as long as the love interests are also female.
And please 3D. 2D would do if it’s some good styling like Good Girl Gone Bad, Insexual Awakening, Milky Touch etc.

Emessi

Aug 11, 2023
Here to your rescue, fellow man of taste. Not sure if im allowed to post links yet so ill just give you the names.
Melody (Mr Dots, check others too)
Lewd Island (Xred, check others too)
My Sweet Neighbor (Pandelo, incomplete)
Long Live the Princess (Belle, somewhat different but gotta try it)
The Headmaster (Altos and herdone, somewhat different but gotta try it)
Single Again (Clevernamegames)
Once in a Lifetime (Carybdis, epic story)
Radiant (RKstudios, in development)

All these have some form of slow corruption and the girls being more open as the story goes on. You already know one of the best creators in this genre out there (celaviegroup). Enjoy!

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
Here to your rescue, fellow man of taste. Not sure if im allowed to post links yet so ill just give you the names.
Melody (Mr Dots, check others too)
Lewd Island (Xred, check others too)
My Sweet Neighbor (Pandelo, incomplete)
Long Live the Princess (Belle, somewhat different but gotta try it)
The Headmaster (Altos and herdone, somewhat different but gotta try it)
Single Again (Clevernamegames)
Once in a Lifetime (Carybdis, epic story)
Radiant (RKstudios, in development)

All these have some form of slow corruption and the girls being more open as the story goes on. You already know one of the best creators in this genre out there (celaviegroup). Enjoy!
Oh dear, I already forgot I made this topic :) Thanks for the reply. Melody, Single Again, Headmaster, Once in a Lifetime - played'em, liked'em. The other ones I'll check.

Emessi

Aug 11, 2023
Great. And if you found any more in this genre since you made the thread, feel free to share. :)