cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I would like to know when it will launch the gamecore version.
You mean the website gamecore.com? I just distribute primarily via the Hypnopics Collective and a couple of other forums. As far as I can see this game is too large for Gamecore, it's uploads are limited to 500Mb, and I see no great need to upload there anyway

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Done. Also deleted the old changelog and made a new one cause it kept trying to include the links with it and it didn't seem to matter what I did to make it not do that besides getting rid of it. Also got rid of the mod temporarily cause I fucked up and unlinked it and didn't feel like looking for the link (it's not that hard but I'm trying to watch Aquaman)

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
@cmacleod42

I downloaded current up from TFGamesSite last week, just to mention that the walkthrough seems to be wrong, it's for an older version and is in fact older (with less content) than the one on the previous version of the mod.

Thanks for your work on this one, it's likely my favorite TF game overall, I usually play through entirety of each path (including both a hard and soft murder, and sometimes with both female and male characters) on each release, probably 10-15 playthroughs by now lol. Really great stuff!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I half ass read the version. Put the Mod back in, tried to align the facts about the mod but it's not wanting to do what I'm asking so fuck it.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
@cmacleod42

I downloaded current up from TFGamesSite last week, just to mention that the walkthrough seems to be wrong, it's for an older version and is in fact older (with less content) than the one on the previous version of the mod.

Thanks for your work on this one, it's likely my favorite TF game overall, I usually play through entirety of each path (including both a hard and soft murder, and sometimes with both female and male characters) on each release, probably 10-15 playthroughs by now lol. Really great stuff!
Did you download the full version 14.9.3? The walkthrough in that is for version 14.8.4 and that is the latest released version of the walkthrough. The changes for 14.9 are generally not that complex and have been discussed, main point is know 'how to protect yourself with magic' BEFORE the Seance, so charm Alison before the Seance

So the version on op is wrong, the right version is v14.9.1.3 not v14.9.3?
The current version of the game is 14.9.1.3

Last edited:

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
I dont know if im being retarded right now, but I downloaded it - how to actually start the game? Which file do I ahve to run?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
You know folks, cmacleod42 is probably the most active and helpfull among all the game authors here, even though he's doing it completely for free, but looking at his "Like ratio" it doesn't really show that...

Now, I know he's not doing it for the likes but he'd probably appreciate if you'd acknowledge his help to your question with a like. ;) #couldbeImjustcrankyandlookingforstufftobitchabout

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
You know folks, cmacleod42 is probably the most active and helpfull among all the game authors here, even though he's doing it completely for free, but looking at his "Like ratio" it doesn't really show that...

Now, I know he's not doing it for the likes but he'd probably appreciate if you'd acknowledge his help to your question with a like. ;) #couldbeImjustcrankyandlookingforstufftobitchabout
good guy dev

like ratio so low cus he answers literally every single question
Thanks, but really there is no need to like my replies, just some feedback on the game sometimes, what in particular is liked or disliked that sort of thing, or suggestions to improve the game, or review the thread. Or nothing as you like!

D

Deleted member 619632

so where can i find amy? edit i found her

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 619632

Fully charm her sister Adele and then ask her about Amy. She will tell you where to go and everything follows directly from there. Charm the new person and talk to them and convince them to talk
i have just done it , iam wondering how do i trigger the bimbo event

relynk

Aug 26, 2017
can i have a good save from someone thats completed till just before the latest update? i may or maynot have forgotten saves were stored in chrome and cleared all history from beginning of time xd

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes