EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
book2.png

Overview:
In the past a cult headed by the Warlock Kurndorf used the "Book of Control" to exert their domination over the town of Glenvale. Kurndorf was killed and the cult disbanded. Since then the legendary book has become lost, but you are determined to locate it and use it's power, either to help your family and others, or to gain the power of the spells within the book​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-05
Release Date: 2023-12-03
Developer: Cmacleod42 - - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 14.14b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes

Save compatible with version 14.9.

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Update Only
(v14.14a -> v14.14b): - - - -
Others: Update only
(v14.14 -> v14.14a)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

3.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Normal
This is an R-rated version without sexually explicit images. Some sex scenes are omitted but there are sex scenes in this version. This is the full game, no previous version is required.

Explicit
This is a sexually explicit version with hardcore images and additional scenes. This version can be played the same as the Normal version, see the "Explicit" checkbox where you select your name/gender. This is the full game, no previous version is required and the Normal edition is not needed.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
cmac has an update in the works and should be out within days. I would'nt be surprised if it's tomorrow.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
cmac has an update in the works and should be out within days. I would'nt be surprised if it's tomorrow.
great to hear! I'm not much of a fan of 3D girls but for some reason I can still spend a couple hours clapping (clicking and fapping) at my computer using this game.

• Haha
Reactions: corinthiano

scorpionlord69

Sep 10, 2016
Fun game, few bugs so far particularly when opening and closing menus.

Side note though, anyone getting stuck on the quest that requires you to get the book back? Even following the instructions of the walkthrough I always get a game end in that scene.

EDIT: Never mind, found it. Should note that the walkthrough included in the original upload is actually an abridged version of the long walkthrough posted on hypnopics.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Bugfix out... posting here. You can add it to your post, lonewolf. Or can even patch it and re-up it as 14.4.2

Instructions: Download and copy into your current game installation. Extract and replace all files when asked.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If item slots are full, drop off unneeded items in your bedroom. It'll be safe in there.
Inventory.... On the right hand side of the browser, there's a yellow stripe that goes up and down. There's a plus "+" sign at the top. Click it and it'll expand your inventory. He changed it so you see more of the pictures and the speech bubbles.
The light blue/green strip on the left hand side with your pic has a "+" on the bottom that can be clicked to expand it so you can cheat, change the chat bubble location, etc.

Last edited:

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
file:///D:/Telechargement/A%20Spell%20For%20All%20-%20Explicit%20Edition/Help/walkthrough.html

edit that road for find walktrought

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes