happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Have string from the kite and the magnet from the broken radio, use either to get string+magnet, then use again to get old key out of drain.
Thank you.

Some bug made me unable to see a stereo of any kind in any location, so I had to cheat add item Magnet now...

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Thank you.

Some bug made me unable to see a stereo of any kind in any location, so I had to cheat add item Magnet now...
Early in the game if you answer the radio question correctly a stero is delivered to you by Madison. She drops and breaks the stero and you can pick up a magnet.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Early in the game if you answer the radio question correctly a stero is delivered to you by Madison. She drops and breaks the stero and you can pick up a magnet.
Trouble is there is a bug if you also have the event the same morning where Tracy tried to sleep with you and you have the option to listen in. This option breaks Madison's arrival. Currently just ignore the listen option and leave you home and meet Madison

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
Well, I did it. I beat the game on the soft murder path as a female. I'm now taking the same path as a male. Currently I just acquired the soul bound crystal, and I want to try out the transformation process...and I'm dreading what will happen once I do so. Will my character get a massive cock, turn into a futa, or do what I want and turn into a large breasted female? Also, is the transformation permanent or can it be "undone" by casting the transformation spell again like it can be playing as a female?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Well, I did it. I beat the game on the soft murder path as a female. I'm now taking the same path as a male. Currently I just acquired the soul bound crystal, and I want to try out the transformation process...and I'm dreading what will happen once I do so. Will my character get a massive cock, turn into a futa, or do what I want and turn into a large breasted female? Also, is the transformation permanent or can it be "undone" by casting the transformation spell again like it can be playing as a female?
Currently males only get a cock growth effect that has no effect in game, like the BE for females should happen. These changes are not reversible as they have no effect in game.

Also the futa change for females can be reversed, just cast again and you should return to female.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I see. Is there any codes or fixes that can be entered to change that?
Do you mean your gender? You can always do that via the cheat menu, select View People, locate 'You' and use the change gender link. This does not change the avatar image though and you would have to use the javascript console to alter a variable directly
perYou.folder = "Arianna"
etc see the subfolders in
Images/Player

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
JavaScript console? Is that done in game or like how I edited the max value for pics on the phone?
For most browsers hit the F12 key, then select the 'console' tab that opens up. Type the command noted. The image will only change when you move or do something and the game reloads the areas of the screen

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
It's been a while. I was wondering: is there any actual sexual content with Mistress Jade yet? Maybe some consensual fornication?

Thanks,

Reactions: Dysphorika

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It's been a while. I was wondering: is there any actual sexual content with Mistress Jade yet? Maybe some consensual fornication?

Thanks,
Not currently. her model had very limited sexual images available and that is almost entirely femdom (on male)

Given her story so far, any such content would be entirely her dominating you, and so far she is immune to the charm spell. Still I could add a repeat 'submit to her' sort of scene for those who did not refuse to submit to her.

Jul 5, 2018
i'd like to make a suggestion if that ok about the campers if you ever give them a scene i'd suggest adding a little area down by the river where one of them is skinny dipping another where one of them goes off and pees to give the people that are into water sports something and the ability to wait for them to be done and pick them off before they get back to the camp or before they go to pee and leave the last one in the camp so you can have like a jason feel to the campers i know that'll mostly be you looking for images and what not but i'd like to see something with them and then you could add like a new spell or something and flip it around with a twist that one of them was a witch and charming her made you even more powerful or something
anyway still love the game keep up the good work

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i'd like to make a suggestion if that ok about the campers if you ever give them a scene i'd suggest adding a little area down by the river where one of them is skinny dipping another where one of them goes off and pees to give the people that are into water sports something and the ability to wait for them to be done and pick them off before they get back to the camp or before they go to pee and leave the last one in the camp so you can have like a jason feel to the campers i know that'll mostly be you looking for images and what not but i'd like to see something with them and then you could add like a new spell or something and flip it around with a twist that one of them was a witch and charming her made you even more powerful or something
anyway still love the game keep up the good work
You (or anyone else) are welcome to make suggestions

The watersports bit I would not add, I find that sort of thing completely uninteresting. Someone else could write such scenes but I will not be

Otherwise I have images sets for all the models for the campers, both as a group and separately, but please note that one is Shawna Leene, the model for Nurse Sandra in the UK setting. This adds some complexity to the scenes for them.

Beyond that I had not yet decided much on how to handle them, I add their scenes as a tribute to an old game I am fond of at the Hypnopics Collective as they appear in a scene. (game: 'The House that Jack Built')

Jul 5, 2018
You (or anyone else) are welcome to make suggestions

The watersports bit I would not add, I find that sort of thing completely uninteresting. Someone else could write such scenes but I will not be

Otherwise I have images sets for all the models for the campers, both as a group and separately, but please note that one is Shawna Leene, the model for Nurse Sandra in the UK setting. This adds some complexity to the scenes for them.

Beyond that I had not yet decided much on how to handle them, I add their scenes as a tribute to an old game I am fond of at the Hypnopics Collective as they appear in a scene. (game: 'The House that Jack Built')
i don't think anyone really likes water sports to be honest but glad to see that you are prepared to add the scenes at the least

munchy

Dec 12, 2017
I think I ran into a bug? I cannot use the shovel in the wild range to dig up Kurndoff's skull after using Clairvoyance to gather the Hemlock. I can collect other skulls just fine. Am I missing something?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I think I ran into a bug? I cannot use the shovel in the wild range to dig up Kurndoff's skull after using Clairvoyance to gather the Hemlock. I can collect other skulls just fine. Am I missing something?
Not a bug, you just have not been told about the crypt.

a) have you found the story of the death of kurndorf in the History Classroom. This is key
b) talk to Bambi in her room and Janet
c) talk to Sir Ronald if alive

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I think I found some bugs as well.

Minor one: missing media file when talking to Angela about Sofia (Images/People/Sofia/angela1c.mp4 seems to be missing).

Complete showstopper: when the MC gets arrested for stealing the vase, he loses all his possessions. When arriving at the police station, DA White immediately orders his release, as she is already charmed by the MC (He charmed her during the interrogation scene after getting shot by Anita in the park). He gets everything back immediately, EXCEPT THE BOOK. He also had a pistol, which also does not return. No indication of where the Book has gone to.
Checking the cheat menu, the location of the Book is 999 and that of the pistol is 1. I had to use the cheat menu to get the Book and pistol back.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes