Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I think I found some bugs as well.

Minor one: missing media file when talking to Angela about Sofia (Images/People/Sofia/angela1c.mp4 seems to be missing).

Complete showstopper: when the MC gets arrested for stealing the vase, he loses all his possessions. When arriving at the police station, DA White immediately orders his release, as she is already charmed by the MC (He charmed her during the interrogation scene after getting shot by Anita in the park). He gets everything back immediately, EXCEPT THE BOOK. He also had a pistol, which also does not return. No indication of where the Book has gone to.
Checking the cheat menu, the location of the Book is 999 and that of the pistol is 1. I had to use the cheat menu to get the Book and pistol back.
Which path are you on? The book usually ends either with Beasley or Sarah Gates - so try looking there.

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Which path are you on? The book usually ends either with Beasley or Sarah Gates - so try looking there.
I'm on the murder path.

I did already check Beasley, as he was the one the book was given to the first time the MC was arrested. The MC was told as much. This time no mention of where the book has gone to.

I followed your suggestion about Sarah Gates, and indeed, she has it now! She says the police gave it to her. Why ? And couldn't they just tell the MC this ?

So in the end, it's more of a plot hole than a bug. And the pistol is still missing, although that's not that important i guess.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I'm on the murder path.

I did already check Beasley, as he was the one the book was given to the first time the MC was arrested. The MC was told as much. This time no mention of where the book has gone to.

I followed your suggestion about Sarah Gates, and indeed, she has it now! She says the police gave it to her. Why ? And couldn't they just tell the MC this ?

So in the end, it's more of a plot hole than a bug. And the pistol is still missing, although that's not that important i guess.

Anyway, thanks for your help.
I dont see as a plot hole. Its little bit of investigation skills. Cant have all the answers, handed to you. :p

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
I've got a bug on the murder path where whenever I get jumped by Anita in the park it just constantly brings up a bugged version of my inventory where none of the items or spells work.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I've got a bug on the murder path where whenever I get jumped by Anita in the park it just constantly brings up a bugged version of my inventory where none of the items or spells work.
What version of the game are you playing? If you have not please update the 14.9.1.3

I am not aware of any issues for that event under 14.9.1.3

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
What version of the game are you playing? If you have not please update the 14.9.1.3

I am not aware of any issues for that event under 14.9.1.3
its 14.9.1.3, it seems like all the different inventory items and spells are layered over on another. I'll click on the ring and it will use the gun for example.

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
I got passed it by just never going through the main park entrance and instead taking a cab to sir Roberts house and walking backward. It never fixed itself, meaning i never got shot, though so if you need anymore info on the bug let me know.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Can this play on mobile?
Basically yes, as long as your device fulfills the system requirements. However, are you sure you want to play this on mobile while, dunno, being on the train to work or while waiting in the airport lobby?

aiman35

Sep 28, 2018
Basically yes, as long as your device fulfills the system requirements. However, are you sure you want to play this on mobile while, dunno, being on the train to work or while waiting in the airport lobby?
This is my home phone so all of those game are in this phone

aiman35

Sep 28, 2018
I there a mobile version of this game cuz i cant get

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
This happen when open it
That looks like your browser/app you are opening it with does not support JavaScript or otherwise allow these sort of html games. Not all browsers under Android do, for instance Chrome did not mostly but can I think. For instance when I tested using an emulator I could not directly open index.html with most browsers. I had to either use a 3rd party app to open it (or at least redirect to a browser appearing like it was online, or use a different browser)

hey cmacleod42 will there be any big story updates anymore or are you finished with that part?
There is still more pending for Jessica, for the case she escapes on her own, also for the HellGate and Kurndorf. We still have Carol's wife and Mrs Tanika's husband to turn up. Probably also something in-game for the cult at the Church.

I also want to
- make Davy more of a threat
- expand on Sarah on the apprentice path
- more events on the Conspiracy path, including more with Sir Ronald
- add a new 'Good Apprentice' path, where you save people not charm them. So more of a romance/seduction sort of path after freeing people from Davy etc. Charming would still be needed for the more magical/dangerous people (Lilith, Miku, Ghost Keana, Davy, maybe Anita)

Jul 5, 2018
That looks like your browser/app you are opening it with does not support JavaScript or otherwise allow these sort of html games. Not all browsers under Android do, for instance Chrome did not mostly but can I think. For instance when I tested using an emulator I could not directly open index.html with most browsers. I had to either use a 3rd party app to open it (or at least redirect to a browser appearing like it was online, or use a different browser)

There is still more pending for Jessica, for the case she escapes on her own, also for the HellGate and Kurndorf. We still have Carol's wife and Mrs Tanika's husband to turn up. Probably also something in-game for the cult at the Church.

I also want to
- make Davy more of a threat
- expand on Sarah on the apprentice path
- more events on the Conspiracy path, including more with Sir Ronald
- add a new 'Good Apprentice' path, where you save people not charm them. So more of a romance/seduction sort of path after freeing people from Davy etc. Charming would still be needed for the more magical/dangerous people (Lilith, Miku, Ghost Keana, Davy, maybe Anita)
what about maybe expanding the main game? i mean surely you could go about making the whole charming people making you a stronger warlock/witch by adding maybe one or 2 other towns and making it so no matter what run you're doing getting sofia or Hannah's help or maybe adding a train to get from town to town with some events on board where you have to go up against other witches and warlocks because you're now known amongst that world as a threat or something along those lines hell i would definitely enjoy something like that

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
what about maybe expanding the main game? i mean surely you could go about making the whole charming people making you a stronger warlock/witch by adding maybe one or 2 other towns and making it so no matter what run you're doing getting sofia or Hannah's help or maybe adding a train to get from town to town with some events on board where you have to go up against other witches and warlocks because you're now known amongst that world as a threat or something along those lines hell i would definitely enjoy something like that
I always thought those campers might be the witches that the plocie chief or the mayor mentioned. Yes I know we find them early but they could have "sensed the MC, or more likely Davey" and instead of trying to put you both down, let you 2 fight each other and then try to go after the winner (the MC)

Jul 5, 2018
I always thought those campers might be the witches that the plocie chief or the mayor mentioned. Yes I know we find them early but they could have "sensed the MC, or more likely Davey" and instead of trying to put you both down, let you 2 fight each other and then try to go after the winner (the MC)
that wasn't what i was talking about but yeah that's a great theory hell i'd love it if it turned out to be the case but im talking about things like the entire world of warlocks/witches turning on you once they find out just how dangerous you are or something like that

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes