VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
is our walk through updated? or still the same as before. well, i hope it is. so if i lost my way. i can walk it through

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
is our walk through updated? or still the same as before. well, i hope it is. so if i lost my way. i can walk it through
Walkthrough covers everything up to version 14.8., while the rest should be covered by notes in changelog. If you however have problems with something and the walkthrough doesn't cover it, feel free to ask here.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Walkthrough covers everything up to version 14.8., while the rest should be covered by notes in changelog. If you however have problems with something and the walkthrough doesn't cover it, feel free to ask here.
Well, I am really curious about the more efficient way to charm Amy.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
before i played this one. and at 1st i did not used walkthrough and i got stuck on something i forgot what.
and when i used the walkthrough i was still stuck at releasing the nun. and i always got eaten by the vimpire.
at 1st i used it as step by step. and when i saw that its no use following step by step i read the whole walkthrough, but still stuck. well anyway thank you!

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
great game!! i went into it just trying to corrupt everyone so i think i messed up a bit and may have to start again LOL.

which route is the best to bang em all?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is Kate still bugged or it's just me? she can't be found anywhere in the entire game.
There is no bug for Kate, it just depends on where you are and how you had been dealing with her. Have you defeated Davy? What happened with Kate then? Depending on the event there she will leave town unless you charm her, or had been nice enough to her. If not quite nice enough she leaves but may eventually be available, but not in the current release

great game!! i went into it just trying to corrupt everyone so i think i messed up a bit and may have to start again LOL.

which route is the best to bang em all?
The Murder path allows you to charm a couple more people than then Apprentice/Conspiracy paths

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
There is no bug for Kate, it just depends on where you are and how you had been dealing with her. Have you defeated Davy? What happened with Kate then? Depending on the event there she will leave town unless you charm her, or had been nice enough to her. If not quite nice enough she leaves but may eventually be available, but not in the current release

The Murder path allows you to charm a couple more people than then Apprentice/Conspiracy paths
Yeah, im up to a part where i can help that Demon in the cellar out and if i do help him its game over. i might of messed up because everything is all over the place.

Davey is tied up in the bed, Kate has disappeared and the only other story thing i have to do is deal with that ghost in the hospital basment but i don't know how and also i can't access the Graveyard lol i might of locked myself out of certain events :p

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, im up to a part where i can help that Demon in the cellar out and if i do help him its game over. i might of messed up because everything is all over the place.

Davey is tied up in the bed, Kate has disappeared and the only other story thing i have to do is deal with that ghost in the hospital basment but i don't know how and also i can't access the Graveyard lol i might of locked myself out of certain events :p
There is a trick to defeating Kurndorf and Bambi can help you with some of this. Search the history classroom, talk to Janet and Bambi. Visit the Church. If available talk to Sir Ronald

And again for Kate, it all depends on what she said during the final encounter with Davy, you probably missed the chance to either seduce or charm her and she left town

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
There is a trick to defeating Kurndorf and Bambi can help you with some of this. Search the history classroom, talk to Janet and Bambi. Visit the Church. If available talk to Sir Ronald

And again for Kate, it all depends on what she said during the final encounter with Davy, you probably missed the chance to either seduce or charm her and she left town
yeah none of that worked LOL church doesn't show up ect. i'll just start again

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
This is quite possibly the best HTML based game I've played The Company is good but this one ups it due to non-linearity. I did however run into a bug at one point at least I assume it was a bug since I found no way to remedy the situation it left me in. My dragon gem basically became trapped in Hannah's shop and could not be moved to the mirror room. After breaking the gem out of the vase and learning the second charm spell I charmed Hannah then went on a charming spree around town got Abby and saw the option to have her come look at the gem. When I asked her to move it I was suddenly spit out into the shopping centre and Abby was sent back to the Aquarium instead.

I think the event with Hannah's sister triggering is what caused it because the shop was replaced with Hannah's apartment and I got the text from about it a few moves later. After resolving the Camryn situation I went back to the shop the gem was still there but I couldn't ask for Abby to come back to the shop again so the gem was now trapped there making it impossible to enslav-- er I mean "save" Leanne. Thankfully I had a recent enough save that I wasn't set back too far and just held off charming hannah till after I moved the gem.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
yeah none of that worked LOL church doesn't show up ect. i'll just start again
You wouldn't be able to help Kurndorf at all unless you already were at the church... Post your save file (in spoiler) if you want us to check it out. Could be you just missed something.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
It's just not my game... I've started this game about 5 times and can't unlock any content... i cannot understand what should i do and how i should do it. TOO COMPLECITED (c) :(

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
It's just not my game... I've started this game about 5 times and can't unlock any content... i cannot understand what should i do and how i should do it. TOO COMPLECITED (c) :(
The first time I was lost too... because of that I use walkthrough...

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
You wouldn't be able to help Kurndorf at all unless you already were at the church... Post your save file (in spoiler) if you want us to check it out. Could be you just missed something.
its fine, thank you for the offer though. i think the appretice cheat broke my game lol so im just going to start again ( its fine though, its a fun game )

Cryingbanshee

Dec 7, 2017
Here is my 'Charming Kate' steps.
First i helped her math problem (easy enough I think) then she gone for a long period of time.
Second I visited her house and answered the puzzle (looking at her chest).
Third After her mother got shot at the museum she text me to see her at her room, by following the walkthrough i use the silver ring after comfort her then followed her to the pond by the park.
Fourth after i use the silver ring again and told her that i love her she hesitate and disappeared completely make me unable to defeat Davy. That's it, I don't know what's wrong with my playthrough since I completely follow the walkthrough and I hope you can show me which part I did wrong. Thanks

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Fourth after i use the silver ring again and told her that i love her she hesitate and disappeared completely make me unable to defeat Davy.
From what you describe she would of told you then to meet her at the hotel. Then the two of you had a number of options to confront Davy. She does not disappear she is there and but there is a limited window once you meet her there. Still Davy should be available there and defeatable there after

Cryingbanshee

Dec 7, 2017
From what you describe she would of told you then to meet her at the hotel. Then the two of you had a number of options to confront Davy. She does not disappear she is there and but there is a limited window once you meet her there. Still Davy should be available there and defeatable there after
Nah she isn't there, I already checked the hotel (twice even and tried skipped a few day). I also tried to use cheat (desperate measure) command to show me where she is. She always at the same (1000) place? and yesterday the Dragon Gem also can't be picked up (moving Dragon gem to hidden room) either by yourself or the aquarium girl so I also can't finished leanne quest.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Place 1000 means she is out somewhere, in this case it probably means she did not quite like you enough at the time of defeating Davy. This implies you did not pick one of the right options at your last meeting and then when confronting Davy
The game has not got the follow up events in this version of the game, so your only option is to retry and be nicer or nastier depending if you want to charm or seduce her

For the Gem, have you learnt the full process from Ms Jones yet. Until you do the option is not available. Also have you cast Clairvoyance in the Hidden Room

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes