Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
okay i will look upon it later, thanks for the info. might get some idea there, i was planning to create a low-english -vocabulary quality story in chyoa.
You're welcome. Just keep in mind that the thread for A spell for all was put among inactive games, since it wasn't updated in the last 4 months.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
will the mod be updated or is there a way to access its content with later updates by merging it with the main game?
I was conrtacted recently by the mod's author and they are working on updating it. No indication of a planned release

You could update it to the current game version but it is a lot of effort given the range of small changes they did and the image rearranges needed

Reactions: jackoffonher

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
You're welcome. Just keep in mind that the thread for A spell for all was put among inactive games, since it wasn't updated in the last 4 months.
So long the game is freeware I will not in any way shape or form complain about how long it takes to make.
PS: I am of course as impatient as you for when it gets out because it is SO GOOD.

generater

Oct 18, 2016
Update from two days ago:

Things are running a bit slower, some minor health issues and some work pressures

Still working on Miss Logan and probably will for this week and then Sofia next week, so about a 1 week delay.

Have also done some small other changes, added pregnant images for Madison, Zoey and Hannah, and working on a Hannah + Camryn one
Will also add some additional images for Hannah at least. In general adding titjob images for characters with such images and some additional variations in some cases.

Also finally resolved a long standing issue in the game with different aspect ratio images (some are landscape, some portrait). Previously I had to code the scene to consider this. Now the image 'onload' processing can re-layout the page to allow for the different image sizing, also works for gif/video images

Reactions: Dreadder

generater

Oct 18, 2016
Yes, I know. :)
I wasn't complaing about the lack of updates but just wanted to warn VolksKrieg that the mods in Hypnopics forum put it into inactive section, so he wouldn't search for it needlessly. ;)
Just thought would be interesting to know for people here who dont visit the collective regularly.

Reactions: Dreadder
Dec 13, 2018
So, I can't get the chalice:
- I have the invisibility spell, and can use it (have mana)
- When I do, and attempt to pick up the chalice, i get a massage box saying "You cannot carry more than 28 objects..."
- However, I don't have 28 objects?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So, I can't get the chalice:
- I have the invisibility spell, and can use it (have mana)
- When I do, and attempt to pick up the chalice, i get a massage box saying "You cannot carry more than 28 objects..."
- However, I don't have 28 objects?
Go back to your bedroom and drop off a few things. Or go to the Wild Ranges and use any stones you have. The game has at times counted spells in the items, and also remember the Book counts as an item.

Dec 13, 2018
Thanks for responding. Since writing I figured out it was just a glitch, with storing stuff sorting it out.
Still, thanks anyway, an sorry I didn't edit and save you the effort.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Hi, apologies in advance if it has been asked to exhaustion already... how much gay content is present? I've started it because it looks pretty intriguing and it seems very m/f oriented...

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
Define "gay" M/M not that much, just john and beasly, though you can help train a third davey (bdsm content) iir. F/F "gay" depends on the players choice of sex at the bigining of the game.

EDIT: remembered name XD

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hi, apologies in advance if it has been asked to exhaustion already... how much gay content is present? I've started it because it looks pretty intriguing and it seems very m/f oriented...
There's very little m/m content for now (only 3 characters as Razield already pointed out) and all of it is completely avoidable - you can for instance magically turn men into women after you charm them. The reason Cmacleod didn't put more m/m content is because that's not his cup of tea, but if someone wanted to write such scenes himself and contribute them, then I'm sure he'd be willing to add them.

As for lesbian content - there is of course a lot of f/f content if you pick a female MC.

Reactions: perles75

perles75

May 16, 2020
There's very little m/m content for now (only 3 characters as Razield already pointed out) and all of it is completely avoidable - you can for instance magically turn men into women after you charm them. The reason Cmacleod didn't put more m/m content is because that's not his cup of tea, but if someone wanted to write such scenes himself and contribute them, then I'm sure he'd be willing to add them.

As for lesbian content - there is of course a lot of f/f content if you pick a female MC.
makes sense, thanks!

perles75

May 16, 2020
Define "gay" M/M not that much, just john and beasly, though you can help train a third davey (bdsm content) iir. F/F "gay" depends on the players choice of sex at the bigining of the game.

EDIT: remembered name XD
well, as there is the "lesbian" tag, I think it's pretty straightforward what "gay" means in context :)

Reactions: RedRaven69

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
I'm lost just start from the opening, Is there any walkthrough guide? maybe I was skipping that's found nothing interested in first day and second day.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm lost just start from the opening, Is there any walkthrough guide? maybe I was skipping that's found nothing interested in first day and second day.
Yes, there is included in the game in the Help folder and linked in the game from Help as well
BUT it is out of date once you reach Officer Batton

Have you gone to school and picked up the paper, then go to the library and talk to Monique, then go to see Sir Ronald

Reactions: Vincent654
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes