Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
Pedrocas77

I believe it is included in the game.

Edit:
I checked for you and there is one in the game. if you click on the help icon on the left side of your screen and scroll down there will be a link to a guide...
It is also accessible in the game folder and than in the help folder. It is called "walkthrough.html"

Last edited:
Reactions: Pedrocas77

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
This game is fantastic but hard, is there any guide? ty in advance
Pedrocas77
I believe it is included in the game.

Edit:
I checked for you and there is one in the game. if you click on the help icon on the left side of your screen and scroll down there will be a link to a guide...
It is also accessible in the game folder and than in the help folder. It is called "walkthrough.html"
Please note that the walkthrough was last updated for version 14.8.4, and there have been changes to the game since then notably
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pedrocas77

bimbo4589

May 18, 2020
I am having trouble with the possession... It will not let me end the possession by clicking the picture in the upper left hand corner. Therefore I cannot get Gina to remove her necklace. Am I missing something? I have tried multiple different browsers but nothing happens when I click the top left picture...

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am having trouble with the possession... It will not let me end the possession by clicking the picture in the upper left hand corner. Therefore I cannot get Gina to remove her necklace. Am I missing something? I have tried multiple different browsers but nothing happens when I click the top left picture...
You are probably not using the latest version of the game, this is a bug that was fixed in the last update or so

Otherwise check your investory, under the spell is a 'Cancel Possession' option, click it

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Need a help..in the new version , after i free the ross sisters, i cannot trigger the part to enslave them
It will happen, but there are some other events needed to trigger this, and Catherine and Amy are at quite different times.

So do other things for now, have you been blocked from entering the Mansion, have you done the Seance. After you get Adele removed from the Mansion visit the Ross home

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
It will happen, but there are some other events needed to trigger this, and Catherine and Amy are at quite different times.

So do other things for now, have you been blocked from entering the Mansion, have you done the Seance. After you get Adele removed from the Mansion visit the Ross home
Not yet, I just got adele and need to hypnotise amy next. I did the senace and got the crystal. the witch is still in cellar. should i free her?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Not yet, I just got adele and need to hypnotise amy next. I did the senace and got the crystal. the witch is still in cellar. should i free her?
Personal preference, it does not affect the Catherine/Amy/Adele story. There is more story if you free Jessica, more witch slave BDSM if you do not, but it is a choice you cannot change your mind or apologise etc

Reactions: ralph088

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
Personal preference, it does not affect the Catherine/Amy/Adele story. There is more story if you free Jessica, more witch slave BDSM if you do not, but it is a choice you cannot change your mind or apologise etc
is it possible to charm jessica? when i try it , it is said a more powerfull magic is needed. So can i improve my magic power?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Are you able to charm Elian /Racheal in this version?
No, she is a demon after all, so something like a simple charm spell is not enough
PS, it says this in the start page (index.html) under 'What cannot be done'

I was hoping to include this in the next version due is a few weeks but I am not sure if I will have the free time to do so, I may add a scene or two but probably not the full process

zmxncbv1

May 2, 2020
I'm having difficulty on a Murder playthrough. I don't have Clairvoyance yet, Mr Beasley is in posession of the book (meaning I can't learn Clairvoyance) and I can't possess him yet. It seems like I've soft locked the game but maybe I'm missing something. Any tips?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Any interesting content updates cmac?
No real changes since the last list of changes for the new version, though I may have less than planned

Main changes
- Miss Logan's Neurology assignment now is an alternate charm path. Will include some changes for Ms Jones (an alternate outfit)
- Sofia on the apprentice path is replaced with a different chauffeur Angelica (model August Taylor) with different story
- low level changes to modding system
- bug fixes and some fallback events for some cases like Mom's masturbation event. Also some changes to screen layout for mobile devices
- alternate model for Mrs Tanika, copied from Bologna mod with images added
- some more pregnant endgame scenes
- a bit more for Elian and maybe Aunt Brandi
- Android apk version
- bad end on the Mom/Gabby event supplied by fan
-

Reactions: jmkarlsson and amrk
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes