Identify A Steam Game I Once Played

Aug 3, 2021
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a recent recommendation I got on Steam which I played quite a bit of but now it seems like it's vanished forever and I can't find it again! It was about you being sent from a Sci-Fi agency of some sorts to infiltrate a secret base in a mountain, where you could pick up certain parts of images in the level. You started at a forest and you end up like a bunch of years in a future in a sci-fi town that you are 'saved' and become a 'badge girl' where you stay at an inn where your 'owner' inspects you each night and you can patrol with some of the guards. The town hall was full of glory-hole girls and there was a way you could unlock all the scenes too.

Please help me out!

I *know* it's on here too!

EDIT: You were sent by some agency to rescue your lesbian girlfriend and the guards wore purple uniforms that patrolled during the night. There was a detection system during curfew when they patrolled. There was also options to increase your lewd score or something and you had on-and-off thoughts of horniness that were always pink and apparently a lot of the folks in town can 'give in' to it or whatever.