RPGM - Completed - A Story About Getting Lost in the World of Non-Resisting NPCs [v1.0] [nome]

1. 4.00 star(s)

IMPAQT

another one of these "walk around aimlessly and fuck all the barely responding female NPCs
    But the art is hot, so if that fetish is up your alley, hard recommend.
    The gameplay is as standard as usual, butI suppose it fits the theme
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Cryogic

This is a game I'm supposed to like given the fact that I have a free-use fetish and this should check all the marks, but there's barely anything here that I'm left unsatisfied.

I'm not complaining about the MTL either. I tried both the MTL provided here and MTool but both resulted in pretty subpar translations that I just decided to not factor in the translation in rating this game.

However, it still is a pretty shitty game. There's no story and it literally drops you in the game. I think you're supposed to be a hero and all the people are just subservient to you? There's little to nothing to do aside from asking them to have sex.

This game is VERY, VERY similar to Pimp Island but Pimp Island is better in a few ways. If you still want to give this game a shot, it's okay I guess but if you're left wanting for more, try Pimp Island... thought not that's it much better, to be honest.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

for12944

I really like this game, despite the obvious flaw with MTL, it's better than nothing. You understand the general idea that is going on during the scenes. The CGs get repeated a bit, but I didn't find it an issue. The artstyle is unique and very hot in my opinion. Here's hoping someday both of these games receive a manual translation.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Olduvai

NPC games are the vanilla ice cream of hentai games: They won't excite you, they won't give you anything new but they do exactly what is said on the tub. In a world where Ren'py reigns supreme and Swegabe is still peddling their bullshit, these games are thus a breath of fresh air: The chance to get stuck in and see some action because, let's face it, we're not on this fucking forum to discuss the merits of Shakespeare in relation to English literature, are we?

And that about sums up the length and breadth of this review, because if you've seen one NPC-based game you've seen them all. It's simple: It's essentially a gallery rather than a game where you walk up to female NPCs, talk to them but SURPRISE you fuck them instead. The CG's are alright with the usual blank-eyed gormless gash on display in these types of game, the game's got a decent few NPC's to screw, the MTL is predictably atrocious and the game is basically a walking simulator with fucking involved. I can't give the game any higher or lower than average because that's what it is: Average. It does exactly what it sets out to do. There's some reusing of assets and some glitches but, fuck it, if you're downloading an NPC-type game, you're not doing it to be picky: You're doing it for a quick fumble with your red right hand.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

kaizoman

hard to rate this one for several reasons

1. no story. this can be good or bad.
    2. i couldnt leave the castle area and didnt know how to get to other areas. so i used cheats to warp around.
    3. no annoying siequests to fuck a character, you walk up to a female and do her.

idk it has a couple of pictures but the game isnt really a game. its a cgi galery with lots of space basically
  6. 3.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Ehh it wasn't entirely bad there were clearly a lot of issues (MTL aside)

The faces are not tht bad some characters even look normal
    The CG are okay (some of them at least).
    Some characters and scenes get re-used across the different locations.
    Transitioning from one area to another is very buggy (Tip for those who think they are stuck just use your action key(spacebar) to get to other area's)

I think the only thing that really made this game "okay" to me was probably that there are a lot of NPCs so a lot of CGs even though they are not that great but at least they are easy to get. So its good if you are just trying to play a quick game.