Seeking A straight furry game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arguan

Oct 8, 2018
I will not put in this list the ones already mentioned.

2D games:
Rack 1, amorous, Book of lust, Price for freedom, Lost Dignity.

3D games:
Rack 2, Wild life, shades of Elysium, yiffalicious, breeders of the nephelym, hunt and snare.

Reading like game:
corruption of champion 1, corruption of champion 2, trial in tainted space, kobold adventure.

with that you'll have your fun!

Last edited:

cocrane

Feb 9, 2019
(about what Arguan said): Kobold Adventure is great indeed.
i would recommend Wild life too.

Any of the other is great too, but these two is my favorite.

Reactions: LostBR and Arguan

BooIean

May 3, 2020
LOK rebirth(Abandoned new version coming out) , DiBs(just sex scenes for now), Occupational hazards (pretty limited scenes) and armas quest (really early development). all are 2d

bobbot

May 10, 2018
just want to ask here given there's already a thread here but anyone know some good non visual novel/dating sim games of this nature seems there's been a glut of vn's lately and it's sometimes hard to find a good game don't really care if there is sexual content or not.

Kikesbae

Nov 4, 2018
I will not put in this list the ones already mentioned.

2D games:
Rack 1, amorous, Book of love, Price for freedom, Lost Dignity.
Ay could you send me a link to Book of love because I can't seem to find that shit anywhere

Arguan

Oct 8, 2018
I can add to the list:

Teraurge, lilith's throne, koboldKare (buggy but cute), heat(VR game).
Plus, I will recommand one in the list of FurredDragon: Kincaid (that game is fun and beautiful)

I continue my research almost everyday!

z4pper

Sep 29, 2020
Im done with gay furry shit, can someone please recomend me some good straight furry game

Yeah I agree. HAVE I GOT A LIST FOR YOU! I've delved quite a bit into this, and racked up quite the collection. (I may have a problem). Unfortunately I'm still kinda new to this site and how it works. So I'm just gonna post links how I know (dunno how to do that red word link thing) and give a comprehensive list of what I've found. I won't mention the ones that others have already said. But keep in mind, you may need to find some of these yourself. It's pretty long, so I'll make a second post with the list, just in case this carries over to a new page so people can find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iwasake2001
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote