EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
905691_titlescreen_for_Patreon.jpg

Overview:
A Struggle With Sin is the story of a fantasy world in the midst of a civil war.
Rising taxes and raids by orcs and bandits make each villager act according to their own needs first.
Will you become like the others in this corrupt society? Or will you stay true to yourself and find a way out of the chaos that surrounds you?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-22
Release Date: 2024-01-19
Developer: Chyos - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.7.0c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (v0.5.7.0a): - - - -

Extras:
- CG Rip* - Walkthrough / Web Walkthrough - Saves -
Weapon/Armor Guide

Mcknobz33 thanks for the link

xKate1.png Mira Lifted.png village.PNG Kate Missionarry.png Kate Tavern.JPG Maui Ride.png xMira67.png Yasmine waiting.png Frisha Angry.png Imawyn Suck.png Maui Doggy.png xClaire025.png xImawyn037.png

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
So question. When it saids incest, does that mean the player can partake in incest or does it mean there are characters that are partaking in it but the player can only see/hear about it? Cause I've been fooled before by games with incest in the tags.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
It's an interesting game and with quite a bit of potential, it has custom assets and quite a bit of work, but the scenes need a lot more of work, specially on the flow.

About NTR I find it truly good that you can activate or deactivate from the start. But the bad part is that it seems to be related failing quests and having a girl be NTR. Personally I prefer that characters interact with each other and that relationships develop not based on quests but well.

Overall it's decent, it has the chance to become a good game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wouldnt mind using skyrim background...

but look like its complete riped off skyrim assets here. i mean... 3D assets take out of skyrim and used in here. (wich is 1000000% illegal)

now, i m just gonna pick some popcorn and watch how long it will take until bethesda shut this down :whistle: :coffee:

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
now, i m just gonna pick some popcorn and watch how long it will take until bethesda shut this down :whistle: :coffee:
Well, it's not like they call it "Whores of Skyrim" or something similar. But, I guess if the dev don't give up on this, we'll know soon enough.

Reactions: rKnight

Lucifer666

Aug 10, 2017
Chyos I love the vibe of the game! Would love to see you create a discord server in the future, for feedback and suggestion purposes, or just admiration! :)

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
For the people that will decide to try the game, one of the quest will ask you to gather wood for the fireplace, dont be stupid enough to think those logs clearly cut for a fireplace in the witch house can be used for the quest

NTR AND ORCS

Is it christmas allready?
They are not orcs, they are people who painted themselves with green paint lol

4.60 star(s) 127 Votes