Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
There is definitely a bug with the Trip to Kirlic quest. Not sure how others got there but, I will tell you how mine happened. Kate was pregnant when I first started to build the wagon. I had the horse. After Kate started showing, Rick wouldn't work on the wagon because of her pregnancy. After she gave birth, finished the wagon. Both Kate and Claire where beyond fully affectioned and corrupted. Including threesome stuff while Kate was pregnant. We talked about doing going on the trip the next day. Next morning Kate was still in bed, Claire was at the fire place. When I left the inn, nothing happened. Now my quest says "Enter the old boar and introduce yourself".

The item above it is checked off it's the one that says "talk to Kate in the evening". I don't know why the trip didn't initiate, but it didn't and now there is no way to trigger it.

Kind of bummed about it because this is like my four or fifth play through and the only reason I played again was because of that new content.

I know this game well, being playing it since Chyos had the debug button in it before the cheatbook item replaced it. So please don't reply with walkthrough stuff, because I have combed it over and over, and searched the forum here. Others have encountered the same bug in this forum, but have been responded to by people not understanding the actual bug.

For some, you talk to Kate in the evening, and then trip doesn't happen. When it happened to me, I didn't realize it was a quest breaking bug, so I went about other quests. I thought maybe I needed to do the monastery first, or some other quest, losing the save prior to talking to Kate.

Now that I have finished every single other quest, including the ones you have to seek out, I concentrated on The Trip to Kirlic and realized it is broken in my game. So for other's searching this forum for "Old Boar", because of the same. Looks like it is broken.

(Also it's not Pia / Ophilia, I have both of her quests done up to the point that has "not implemented yet" note to them, so she can work for Kate in her absence.)
This is the exact issue I have as well

Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
look evening meaning midnight and the pia quest needs to be done as far as her being a barmaid. Just talk to her if you have the most recent save when she is in the inn follow the walkthrough its really easy. Then you can talk to the inn owner in the morning, and you head out with the women.
? Thomas? You can't even talk to him in the morning. If you walk into his room he kicks you out and tells you to talk to him at night.

Reactions: Apartment817

Apartment817

Jul 5, 2022
look evening meaning midnight and the pia quest needs to be done as far as her being a barmaid. Just talk to her if you have the most recent save when she is in the inn follow the walkthrough its really easy. Then you can talk to the inn owner in the morning, and you head out with the women.
Man, as far as "just follow the walkthrough its really easy", I wish you had just read what I said, it's really easy!!!

The last line of my post is " (Also it's not Pia / Ophilia, I have both of her quests done up to the point that has "not implemented yet" note to them, so she can work for Kate in her absence.)"

To further detail them, Pia's (not Ophilia's) quest "Exaggerated secrecy" has eight objective lines checked off, the last one being the one that starts with "Pia is trying to get Thomas's trust". The next item is in red that starts with "The next step isn't implemented yet." Pia's other quest "Found Guilty" doesn't have any objectives stated, just the "not implemented yet." She is and has been working in the bar for in-game months.

I talked to Kate about going to Kirlic in the evening in-game months ago. It just didn't happen that morning. In truth I don't know if Pia quests where completed at that time, but I am pretty sure that they were. My "The Trip to Kirlic" quest has "Talk to Kate in the evening" checked off. Now no matter what I do, there is no dialogue option at midnight to talk about it. When I wake up after sleeping in Kate's bed, Thomas is asleep, as is everyone, Pia, Kate and Claire. Nobody moves. In fact they stay bugged unless I go up to the camp and have a party. If I don't sleep in Kate's bed, everything is fine. But if I sleep in Kate's bed, they bug out. Even if I sleep with someone in Arenfield. Even Rick doesn't come out.

If I work as Kate, same story. If I talk to Pia before she talks to Thomas in the afternoon. I only have, "let's fuck" "dance for me" and "lets talk about Thomas", none of those change anything. I can only talk to Thomas at the bar from 5 pm to 11pm, no option there.

Please, please, people don't assume you can just say "follow the walkthrough".

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
When it comes to the part to pick to side with the rebels or not has there been any info on what the different sides entails? It's pretty much the only part I got left before I get a "complete" save I'm gonna save for the future but it feels like such a big choice that I'm thinking of just keeping it for future me.

Apartment817

Jul 5, 2022
When it comes to the part to pick to side with the rebels or not has there been any info on what the different sides entails? It's pretty much the only part I got left before I get a "complete" save I'm gonna save for the future but it feels like such a big choice that I'm thinking of just keeping it for future me.
Are you asking about whether or not to side with Hekima? After Anya drugs you at dinner and you end up in the hideout? If so it's detailed under Anya in the walkthrough. Personally after playing both, I think staying out is better. Both in ease to execute, less running around. Plus you are a better person towards Anya and Sophie. But if you are after NTR, join the rebellion.

If you are talking about something that happens in Kirlic I apologize, I am currently bugged out of seeing that content.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Are you asking about whether or not to side with Hekima? After Anya drugs you at dinner and you end up in the hideout? If so it's detailed under Anya in the walkthrough. Personally after playing both, I think staying out is better. Both in ease to execute, less running around. Plus you are a better person towards Anya and Sophie. But if you are after NTR, join the rebellion.

If you are talking about something that happens in Kirlic I apologize, I am currently bugged out of seeing that content.
Nah thats the one since in the walkthrough it talks about it being a big choice and that you can say no and then make a choice later on but depending on your choice it will or might have a big impact. So I was just wondering since I was thinking of making the save I'm on a pure non-NTR run save and next run might go full ntr save instead.

Apartment817

Jul 5, 2022
Nah thats the one since in the walkthrough it talks about it being a big choice and that you can say no and then make a choice later on but depending on your choice it will or might have a big impact. So I was just wondering since I was thinking of making the save I'm on a pure non-NTR run save and next run might go full ntr save instead.
Then yeah, stay out, you have to survive battling Hekima, then escaping his camp with a lot of guards. Then talk to Anya, grab Tia and Lyvia empty out the camp, it's easy with them. Leave a note in the house, go back to Anya. Quest is complete.

Joining the rebellionyou have to go back and forth between Hekima at night and Giron during the day, a few times, and once to the Queen in the late evening. Only then to still have some battles and Hekima has control over Anya's sex life. The only reason to go through all that is to get the NTR scenes, which isn't my thing either.

Both paths have a future quest, involving Anya's mother. But it doesn't appear to me like you are making long term decisions towards the rebellion, if it does, I would bet staying out now, means you can join it later, or helping now means you go decide not to continue to help. Since you can remove Hekima now, I am not even sure his part in the rebellion has any future quests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrsugar

Subako47

Nov 29, 2021
Hi there, guys!! do you know if this last update added any more NTR content to the game? if so, what girl(s) had more NTR content this last update?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm stuck on the 'Defending Rumah' quest, I've done everything up until the point where you're supposed to finally deal with the orcs, but I can't find out how to proceed. I go to the camp, and I can't find anything. I go to Rumah, and manage the tribe and there's no flag. I've talked to Gwen as well about the Orc's. I've killed both Gurtak and Dasan, which is the route I wanted to go down, so if anyone knows how to proceed please help me out, I've given up trying to find out myself.

Oh, and I've also went to the west of the orc camp, where that cliff is, but I couldn't find anything to interact with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm stuck on the 'Defending Rumah' quest, I've done everything up until the point where you're supposed to finally deal with the orcs, but I can't find out how to proceed. I go to the camp, and I can't find anything. I go to Rumah, and manage the tribe and there's no flag. I've talked to Gwen as well about the Orc's. I've killed both Gurtak and Dasan, which is the route I wanted to go down, so if anyone knows how to proceed please help me out, I've given up trying to find out myself.

Oh, and I've also went to the west of the orc camp, where that cliff is, but I couldn't find anything to interact with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't that the part where you need to just waltz into the camp and fight? I could be wrong - make sure you've talked to the captured orc woman just north of rumah enough....

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Isn't that the part where you need to just waltz into the camp and fight? I could be wrong - make sure you've talked to the captured orc woman just north of rumah enough....
Nah, when I get close to the camp it just automatically moves me away. I will try talking to Maui some more though, maybe that will help.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes