Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Ok I'm really starting to like this game, good job. I was wondering if there's any plans to add more talents to the MC maybe to "enhance" his performance ... some additional benefits for stamina for example or a new potion by Gwen ?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
you have lost me at ``no incest``
I've added a complete alternative dialogue/story into the game. But ofc because of patreons guidelines I can't put it into the game myself. That's why I've explained what you have to do to get there. You might have noticed other games doing something similar to have you enter your relationship status.

Reactions: L30

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I've added a complete alternative dialogue/story into the game. But ofc because of patreons guidelines I can't put it into the game myself. That's why I've explained what you have to do to get there. You might have noticed other games doing something similar to have you enter your relationship status.
Will you post updated WT?

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
Hello, I need some help.
Every time I play the game and go to the game menu to check the quests I get what's in the spoiler, can someone help?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So far, we only have 1 Arianna NTR scene right? (The one with Corven at the tent)

Or are there more?

Edit: NVM, i see the walkthrough has been updated.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes