blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I am having a problem where i cant sleep in the inn after working. I get the soup from claire, and thomas acknowledges that I put in some work, however when i go upstairs the room remains closed and i cannot open it. furthermore, if i skip the day the game still think i worked and i can never get another key for the room effectively locking me out of all content taking place within the sleeping chamber of the inn.

stalinurbase

Sep 10, 2017
Yes, yes it is. Especially when those three numbers are written in the obvious document called walkthrough. But I guess asking for those is way more easier and faster than checking walkthrough itself.

As for the bugs, I did encounter few times my HOD randomly not appearing after intercourse with Adrianna, Trisha and Kate. So having a option, in options, to turn it on (or even off if someone prefer to play without it) manually, instead of loading previous save would be really great.

Also, but that's not a bug but wrong coodrinates, after leaving the forge MC's sprite is standing in the tile of forge door instead of in front of them.
I think Chyo said if you press T last page or two you can get the hub to reappear. Or someone else suggested just lose a battle.

Reactions: acowasto

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
How do you begin a relationship with Mira. I'm spying on her in the evening and doing all 3 positions but the quest isn't completing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am having a problem where i cant sleep in the inn after working. I get the soup from claire, and thomas acknowledges that I put in some work, however when i go upstairs the room remains closed and i cannot open it. furthermore, if i skip the day the game still think i worked and i can never get another key for the room effectively locking me out of all content taking place within the sleeping chamber of the inn.
which room did you try to enter?
As far as I remeber you don't need a key for the servants room and obviously don't get one

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
which room did you try to enter?
As far as I remeber you don't need a key for the servants room and obviously don't get one
riiight...servant quaters...didnt even realize there was an extra bed there...righto.
yeah, i tried sleeping in the same room that you use when you pay for your stay.
Maybe you could argue that it should be made a little bit more clear...ah well...fair enough i guess.
thank you very much XD

• Haha
Reactions: maedosan

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
i am at a loss...
Can Thomas take Kate's virginity? The walkthrough is confusing as hell...
" If you did 7. and Thomas already had sex with Kate before she will sleep with him again if you don't fuck her for 3 days" Had sex with Kate once. She kept calling Thomas Daddy but it all kept ending with a kiss with him. Now i made him end that. I haven't had sex with Kate for three days and nothing.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ty, it's same things with "Alignement"?
Alignment is an indication for player corruption but it can differ by 6 points at this point, since some choices raise alignment but not corruption
i am at a loss...
" If you did 7. and Thomas already had sex with Kate before she will sleep with him again if you don't fuck her for 3 days" Had sex with Kate once. She kept calling Thomas Daddy but it all kept ending with a kiss with him. Now i made him end that. I haven't had sex with Kate for three days and nothing.
Do the kitchen mini game to raise affection... than go to the servant quarter and talk to her while Kate is dealing with Thomas... or become Kate's boyfriend and offer her wine/cum whine while talking to her (refuse to take it any further with her if prompted)

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
i am at a loss...
You need to repeat the serving mini game, there is still more dialog left unless her corruption is too low

brrr60

Jun 9, 2017
Tia is broken, im at 9+ affection 0 corruption, i ask all questions and disagree on the one where u choose, ive spoken with rick about her origin, i watch her chop every day and win the fight, and im getting no more affection or corruption/ progress.
i tried saveeditor to change her progress value higher and her affection higher, and didnt work, did the same but lowering it this time, and when it reached 9+ affection and progression 3 it stopped again... any help with that??

MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
Dudes, i have a bug - i bought 15 anesthetics and made 1 sleeping wine and theres no actin with Arianna. It says that hestill didnt found anything...

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Soo I did all that the walkthrough said and I can’t find a way to see the scene where I meet Bianca. Can u guys help me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dudes, i have a bug - i bought 15 anesthetics and made 1 sleeping wine and theres no actin with Arianna. It says that hestill didnt found anything...
have you given her a day of rest after you saved her?
make her sink it in
Soo I did all that the walkthrough said and I can’t find a way to see the scene where I meet Bianca. Can u guys help me
keep working in the kitchen with Claire and clean up the cellar from all spiderwebs, I assume you either haven't worked in the kitchen enough or missed a spiderweb

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes