sinclair41411

Feb 26, 2018
Jesus Christ. again I lost my save. Why does soemone Always build up a new save and to overwrite files when update this files? Now I have to go 32 hours of gameplay over again.
when moving files over and there is a file save it will ask you are you sure do you want to overwrite, when it comes to files for this game for game save 16 it is file save 17 etc etc, also sorry about your game save, i would be mad as well if i lost 32 hours worth of game play

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Jesus Christ. again I lost my save. Why does soemone Always build up a new save and to overwrite files when update this files? Now I have to go 32 hours of gameplay over again.
This is basic RPGM game, if you wan't to use your old saves you need to copy the save folder from the older version and attach it to the new version.

sinclair41411

Feb 26, 2018
here is a Cheat- modded save, with all quests complete NTR is on but all the quest completed was all NON NTR just giving it out if you just want to fuck most of the women. if the file dont work just let me know with a replay
ALSO another thing i forgot to save with bainca for some reason everytime i talk to her it really doest say anything or anything like that i dont know if it a bug or i did something to mess it up so you cant lockpick for some reason i forgot to add that to my original post

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
i dont know the variables i know where the file is for the variables but i dont know i how read it, some times using the save editor it would pop up my stats and other charters stats thats how i change my stats, this is a picture of the items names for the variables, and is the other
I´m using this save editor, it asks you for the files you mentioned :
But in the extracted list there isn´t a variable like player level and stats like strength don´t change anything in game. That´s why I asked you. Well I will kepp trying to figure out which variables I have to change tomorrow.

Reactions: chicho1958

sinclair41411

Feb 26, 2018
I´m using this save editor, it asks you for the files you mentioned :
But in the extracted list there isn´t a variable like player level and stats like strength don´t change anything in game. That´s why I asked you. Well I will kepp trying to figure out which variables I have to change tomorrow.
yea the same, i dont know what i did it just poped up the the player stats, it seems to depend on where you save at when the players stats pop up, if i could read the variables i would give it out but i dont a clue i am sorry

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
yea the same, i dont know what i did it just poped up the the player stats, it seems to depend on where you save at when the players stats pop up, if i could read the variables i would give it out but i dont a clue i am sorry
Ok I got it.

The online tool we used doesn´t work with this game so I found another tool in the tools section of F95. That tool allows to open the save as a readable text file. Then it´s just a matter of finding the right variables. Not as comfy but you can change every single variable.

By digging though the files I found out that the creator is from Germany and the MC´s original name is Jack ^^

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
here is a Cheat- modded save, with all quests complete NTR is on but all the quest completed was all NON NTR just giving it out if you just want to fuck most of the women. if the file dont work just let me know with a replay
you need to add the config and global files too

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I've done 25 hours of gameplay, without any guide, just wandering around and trying to figure things on my own.. And.. I love this, its like whenever i think am done with one girl, there's more content that she has to offer. And i don't think i have all the scenes yet either.

I know i killed the orc ( gurdak or gurtak not sure ) big mistake, i should have kept him alive, to send girls and i knew that was the option. But still i wanted him dead.

I didn't let Thomas abuse Kate, again mistake, that am gonna fix in some other same file : ) Also i need to let Rick have Kate i remember i had choice to support him or steal her from him.

Jul 27, 2018
I discovered this game last week. played 16 hours in the current version (more than twice the time I spent on resident evil 3 remake haha). very good game. congrats to the dev. due to coronavorius crisis i cant suport him at the moment, but soon a put my feet togheter... i ll

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
when does dave and giron talk?
After Noon, you need to go in secret doors that are located in library in the house, and then go on second floor and then you can select noon time, and wait a little and then dave gonna enter his father's room

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
This is basic RPGM game, if you wan't to use your old saves you need to copy the save folder from the older version and attach it to the new version.
This is much more work. I have a folder of downloads and another for the games. I extract at downloads, and move to the gamers. Whoever does the upload, need to make sure there is no save attetched to the zipped ones. This makes everything easier. Don't you agree moving files are simpliers than moving saves, deleting old folder to move the new one?
I guess its about 2 minutes faster depending on your computer (extracting, overwriting, go play)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is much more work. I have a folder of downloads and another for the games. I extract at downloads, and move to the gamers. Whoever does the upload, need to make sure there is no save attetched to the zipped ones. This makes everything easier. Don't you agree moving files are simpliers than moving saves, deleting old folder to move the new one?
I guess its about 2 minutes faster depending on your computer (extracting, overwriting, go play)
The Dev provide several save files upon releasing the game... the uploader shares the fresh releases... what you are saying is essentially putting that "much more work" onto the uploader who does this in order to give people a game version that is supposed to be paid for... also RPGM games don't have automatic backups for saves... many "I lost my save pls share" requests could be easily avoided if people started to actually spend those "2 mins" every Update to make sure they have a fresh backup of their saves.
And btw.... I practice the same way of seperating DLs from playable versions, while regulary (before updating each RPGM game) makeing backups of my saves on another disk inorder to NOT loose my saves again should my game disk break or something

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I think I'm an idiot, but where is the damn lookout in the forest? I've been looking for it for two hours. Sorry for my english

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes