Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
From that screenshot it looks like you did try to decrypt the game..
Try to not do that as it makes it impossible for the game to find the files. delete all files and extract it again.
thank you. this is the first game in which decrypting has led to that particular error. never happened to me before

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Once again, here are the saves.
Save 2 - No NTR, no futa and I left Penny route up till the point where you can begin to corrupt her. (which I didn't)
Save 9 - Incomplete NTR save.
Save 16 - No NTR, futa and Penny route up till the point to corrupt her.
(save 1 is just a complete one with both NTR and no NTR. It is all non ntr except for Tia's NTR route. It also has Penny's corrupted scenes.)

updatedsaves: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-3-3-0-chyos.32136/post-4508796

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
would you happen to know why? I only decrypt rpgm games to see the images so I can get a sense if I'd like the game or not
For copyright protection maybe?
If he has a license for graphics for his game from another artist and paid for these rights?
He can be sued for leaking the graphics/images/icons/whatever by the original author and lose all the rights
Ask the Dev

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
For copyright protection maybe?
If he has a license for graphics for his game from another artist and paid for these rights?
He can be sued for leaking the graphics/images/icons/whatever by the original author and lose all the rights
Ask the Dev
he renders the scene himself so i doubt it.

Reactions: will9069

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Can someone help me? I've just started a new game but Emily is not showing up in the relations screen, i have everyone else there but her.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
any idea why rpg maker save edit doesn't work on this?
also in the hoot in the forest im trying to pick up the stones for the candle but it always says its to much dust in here instead of picking them up
1597966336627.png
what am i doing wrong?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
any idea why rpg maker save edit doesn't work on this?
also in the hoot in the forest im trying to pick up the stones for the candle but it always says its to much dust in here instead of picking them up
View attachment 780543
what am i doing wrong?
Last time I checked you need the payed version to use Savedit Online on encrypted or protected games

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Wow...I'm getting my ass handed to me fighting two Orcs. All I have is the sharp dagger and bow. How do I get copper bars? I've got two bars and need one more but I can't find a single orc to fight. I have 6 copper ore but can't do anything with them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wow...I'm getting my ass handed to me fighting two Orcs. All I have is the sharp dagger and bow. How do I get copper bars? I've got two bars and need one more but I can't find a single orc to fight. I have 6 copper ore but can't do anything with them.
Advance with Tia's storyline (Woodcutter), she'll become a powerfull Ally (Tanker and Warrior).
Also talk to her once a day and watch her work (will trigger a combat situation with a single Orc Scout), aswell as help her to improve relationship and get the chance to start corrupting her

4.60 star(s) 127 Votes