zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The good news is if you lose. Tia and Katherine get fucked.
The better news is if you bring Lyvia, she also gets fucked.
The bad news? No dialogue...
Dunno man those sounds both bad news to me, but no dialogue?
That’s awful
He literally says, "Thanks for bringing Tia here. She needs more orc cock in her life. Also her mother is a legitimate whore for orc dick."
So he slowly gaslights into orc cocks till the end of your existence?
Daaamn

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
Dunno man those sounds both bad news to me, but no dialogue?
That’s awful

So he slowly gaslights into orc cocks till the end of your existence?
Daaamn

Zarrr lets the girls and their mother have fun with the orcs

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
Why'd you do that if you/MC could have fun with them instead?
I think the only way for Tia not to kill Lyvia or even the MC is to formalize a polyamory relationship :cool::cool:

In my game the main character would end up with Raaisha or Frisha (difficult decision), the rest should go with the second couple Chyos deems appropriate :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think the only way for Tia not to kill Lyvia or even the MC is to formalize a polyamory relationship :cool::cool:

In my game the main character would end up with Raaisha or Frisha (difficult decision), the rest should go with the second couple Chyos deems appropriate :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Well Tia is fine with MC fucking all of Rumah aslong as you increased her corruption to around 10... her mom is still a special case but Lyvia is fair game, she even invites her to a 3-some dureing the Party at the Camp

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well Tia is fine with MC fucking all of Rumah aslong as you increased her corruption to around 10... her mom is still a special case but Lyvia is fair game, she even invites her to a 3-some dureing the Party at the Camp
Well you can also not fuck a character, not everyone is mandatory.
And you can still fuck everyone in Rumah while Tia doesn’t watch, she ain’t gonna be happy tho.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well you can also not fuck a character, not everyone is mandatory.
And you can still fuck everyone in Rumah while Tia doesn’t watch, she ain’t gonna be happy tho.
Not fuck a LI? Everyone not being mandatory? What is this heresy in a harem game :p

• Haha
Reactions: Akali69

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
[/QUOTE]

How about we give Tia to Rick & be done with her...

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Hi guys,

I've found this game very recently (and by a complete accident as well), and so far, I've spent 15 fairly enjoyable hours with it. A lot of it was spent just exploring locations, getting to know the characters and doing basic things like hunting and combat, which I think the game keeps varied enough to make the grinding not all that annoying.
There's just one thing that makes me wonder whether I'm really an intended audience for this game (and it's fine if I'm not, I'd just rather not invest another 20 hours into it if that's the case), so I was hoping that someone who has spent a lot more time with the game would help me figure it out. I did read many reviews and posts, took a brief look at the walkthrough, but still couldn't really find anything that'd sway me either side.

It's regarding the amount of content, and by extension, corruption.
So it seems to me that with pretty much every given character there's 2 routes you can pick. Now, I understand that corruption paths will always have more content, by their very nature, and I can obviously see that the game's still being developed, so certain areas and characters took priority and some are left more barebones for now, but essentially, I'd like to know if there's any significant amount of fun to be had by aiming for routes based on affection (and out of curiosity, is it/will it be possible to just stick with 1 character and have a Stardew Valley like experience? Say, like going on adventures and saving the world, and then coming back to Penny's farm and enjoying some family life?), cause there's a fair number of characters I actually quite like, but the content I've experienced so far seems rather limited.
I was expecting the love routes to be more vanilla, but it seems (at least on the surface it looked like it to me) that even some relatively basic stuff like groping is being gated behind character's corruption, even with characters that already had lots of sex with you.
So here's my 2 main questions:
Does this vary between characters? Are some of them just inherently more open to fun, do they perhaps open up more as you make progress in their content? I don't expect every character to be into anal and stuff, I'd actually find it more interesting if there was some variety in this regard, as in, some characters are more shy or adventurous and it gets reflected in what they're willing to do.
And two, what's the deal with corruption? So far it seems (I did spend some time on a backup save trying to explore some of this on my own) like almost all of it is just you being a creep and spiking everyone's food and drink? And the effects of it, at first I thought that this might be something more like "lewdness" and would make the girls more open to some sexual stuff, but when messing around with Tia it looks like it went from "it's ok to touch me even if someone could see us" to "can't think of anything other than dicks" super quickly. So ... is corruption just complete sluttification? Do I understand that correctly? I mean, the dialogue changes were actually pretty cool, and credits to the dev for having so much detail at all the different stages of corruption, but it's not the kind of thing I'd want to do to my cuddle-buddies y'know, hence why I'm asking for a clarification.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi guys,

I've found this game very recently (and by a complete accident as well), and so far, I've spent 15 fairly enjoyable hours with it. A lot of it was spent just exploring locations, getting to know the characters and doing basic things like hunting and combat, which I think the game keeps varied enough to make the grinding not all that annoying.
There's just one thing that makes me wonder whether I'm really an intended audience for this game (and it's fine if I'm not, I'd just rather not invest another 20 hours into it if that's the case), so I was hoping that someone who has spent a lot more time with the game would help me figure it out. I did read many reviews and posts, took a brief look at the walkthrough, but still couldn't really find anything that'd sway me either side.

It's regarding the amount of content, and by extension, corruption.
So it seems to me that with pretty much every given character there's 2 routes you can pick. Now, I understand that corruption paths will always have more content, by their very nature, and I can obviously see that the game's still being developed, so certain areas and characters took priority and some are left more barebones for now, but essentially, I'd like to know if there's any significant amount of fun to be had by aiming for routes based on affection (and out of curiosity, is it/will it be possible to just stick with 1 character and have a Stardew Valley like experience? Say, like going on adventures and saving the world, and then coming back to Penny's farm and enjoying some family life?), cause there's a fair number of characters I actually quite like, but the content I've experienced so far seems rather limited.
I was expecting the love routes to be more vanilla, but it seems (at least on the surface it looked like it to me) that even some relatively basic stuff like groping is being gated behind character's corruption, even with characters that already had lots of sex with you.
So here's my 2 main questions:
Does this vary between characters? Are some of them just inherently more open to fun, do they perhaps open up more as you make progress in their content? I don't expect every character to be into anal and stuff, I'd actually find it more interesting if there was some variety in this regard, as in, some characters are more shy or adventurous and it gets reflected in what they're willing to do.
And two, what's the deal with corruption? So far it seems (I did spend some time on a backup save trying to explore some of this on my own) like almost all of it is just you being a creep and spiking everyone's food and drink? And the effects of it, at first I thought that this might be something more like "lewdness" and would make the girls more open to some sexual stuff, but when messing around with Tia it looks like it went from "it's ok to touch me even if someone could see us" to "can't think of anything other than dicks" super quickly. So ... is corruption just complete sluttification? Do I understand that correctly? I mean, the dialogue changes were actually pretty cool, and credits to the dev for having so much detail at all the different stages of corruption, but it's not the kind of thing I'd want to do to my cuddle-buddies y'know, hence why I'm asking for a clarification.
Some characters are more open to fun and will do different things on varying levels of corruption, but every path leads to some amount of corruption pretty much.

Corruption is effect of the spell that has been cast on you by the witch Isha, the goddess of lust. Basically if someone ingests your sperm, they will feel the corrupting energy of the spell, so if they give MC blow job, they will feel the corrupting energies. You could think of the corruption as their openness to sexual experiments and also how much desire they feel on the average. If the affection is high enough and you treat them right, no matter how corrupt you make the LIs, they will still also wish to cuddle and be affectionate with MC, after sex of course. Like Frisha comments about it in one scene, paraphrasing it here a bit: Yes I'm a slut, but i'm a loyal slut.

Edit. Personally i would say that if you play on the non-NTR path, even after max corruption the LIs stay pretty wholesome with their relationship with you, just added lewdness.

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017

How about we give Tia to Rick & be done with her...
[/QUOTE]
You just might be on to something...

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes