deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
For anyone who can't trigger Tia's anal route due to her dialogue beside the hut being stuck talking about the [dead] chief, I was able to get the dialogue to change by sending her to the orcs. Her corruption may need to be above 11 for this to work. Not sure if anyone else was having this issue.

Reactions: Squaller

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
:LOL::LOL: I mean at least he's not a jerk anymore in that path, when you visit him during day in church he's rather amicable.
What? Whaddya mean he was never a jerk to begin with, that storyline is based on MC being jealous when a blonde shining knight came to do “alone” Mira’s ritual.
He is amicable even in the “No hands on mah girl/sister Mira path”.
But he ain’t a bro, in fact most male characters in ASWS ain’t bros I would say only Frank and John go closer to that path, Rick suffers from the so called “Relationship off screen” moment, we weren’t there for their friendship blooming and he feels less of a friend in most of his dialogues.
But hey at least he is understandable when you bang half of his friends and family.
Also how do yo uget to arianna bj progress, WT doesnt say - but I swear I've seen that happen before just don't remember the evolution.
That is a stupid thing Chyos needs to fix, she gets corruption only during the Kate/Arianna threesome.
She gets no blowjobs afterwards or ways to corrupt her.
Hey I am just being helpful, not that I am pro that way.
If a man comes and asks “can you tell me how to get to the station”, but you don’t like trains, you don’t give a deadpan look and stare at him while he slowly crawls away.
No you say: “GO STRAIGHTO AND TURN RIGHTO, GOGOGOGO YOUR WAY , BERIEVE YOURSELF!
(Necessary citation)

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hi is there a way to access gallery? I can't seem to remember where I left off
You can find quite a few videos online at phub and other video sites. Just search the name of the game and the girls names that is as close as you get to a gallery since the developer cant be arsed to make one. My guess is you can find about 80% of the scenes online with careful searching. Saved me dozens of replays just to see WHAT IF I chose X instead of Y scenes.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
are there any plans to add stuff to the intro. it would be cool if we could have some alternate stuff to add some spice to it to make it more replayble like being able to refuse drinking so you could succed at hunting or even driving back the orcs to have that female orc pop up but as a virgin where you could take it instead of gurtak. i dont think it would interfer with the story too much since daddy could pop up to comment on it and get ambushed during it to still end up dieing. would be nice if we could save him though and end up shareing some girls with him but thats probly not likely.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
are there any plans to add stuff to the intro. it would be cool if we could have some alternate stuff to add some spice to it to make it more replayble like being able to refuse drinking so you could succed at hunting or even driving back the orcs to have that female orc pop up but as a virgin where you could take it instead of gurtak. i dont think it would interfer with the story too much since daddy could pop up to comment on it and get ambushed during it to still end up dieing. would be nice if we could save him though and end up shareing some girls with him but thats probly not likely.
Why in the fucking damn world would it be cool and why should the Author remake the intro instead of moving on with 11 (ELEVEN) unifinished quests (as you can see by checking the questlog)?

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
There is no plans to remake, add, or do anything with the intro in the game,for now. The only thing there will be changes(with no specific date) is the image of the op page or menu when you start the game, to add more girls or doing a new one. But that will happen when Chyos has a desire to do it. Right he has another worries in his mind.

Otto, sicilian, go back to the cave.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 155 Votes