zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there an Event With Penny and Natasha? or not yet , if there is how to activate it , I can 't understand the confessional so far just for beauty ?
Next update
Wooah kinky Demin, paternal issues?
So after this Mira update, who's the next girl we will see updated?
Already told, it’s Melissa
Hopefully Tia. She has very few content compared to the other love interests. Only handholding scenes and a few kisses on the cheek. :4Head:
So much few content that she is in eternal undetermined time out, cannot approach any content in a 10 mile radius.
How about some fox girls? Full pack of halfling, orc, goddess, witch and fox girls. View attachment 2849719 View attachment 2849720
No fox girls planned, confess you just wanted to post some AI fox girls uh?

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
speak for yourself, shes the #1 cause of getting your beauty sleep interrupted.
Nuh-uh even if you believe she can be annoying, Hiba is even more tedious during sleeping, you cannot sleep in a place without women requesting your emotional support.
You know, everytime you guys ask for more Rumah/Tia content, a kitten dies.

But you are cruel people, so you don't care. :cry::cry:
You are legally allowed to shoot them on sight, if it’s Grayking666 you can bully him it’s morally acceptable by Kant moral law maxims.
Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the more often and steadily we reflect upon them: the starry heavens above me and the desire to bully Grayking666 within me.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I decided to play Dasan route. What can I say: fuck Dasan. Useless piece of shit. Uploaded a duel save and killed this little cocksucker several times.
Беспозвоночный, бесхребетный, ублюдочный пидорас.
Based

Reactions: MidnightKing

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I decided to play Dasan route. What can I say: fuck Dasan. Useless piece of shit. Uploaded a duel save and killed this little cocksucker several times.
Беспозвоночный, бесхребетный, ублюдочный пидорас.
You know what would be amazing? A raise undead spell. Go to his grave, "resurrect" him. Kill him again. Rinse and repeat. Possibility to expand by bringing various girls to watch as he dies one more time. Including his mom. Let her realise what a bastard she raised. Better for her to learn that lesson for when she'll have to raise MC's kids. Don't want a Dasan 2.0 on our hands now, do we?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You know what would be amazing? A raise undead spell. Go to his grave, "resurrect" him. Kill him again. Rinse and repeat. Possibility to expand by bringing various girls to watch as he dies one more time. Including his mom. Let her realise what a bastard she raised. Better for her to learn that lesson for when she'll have to raise MC's kids. Don't want a Dasan 2.0 on our hands now, do we?
Make Dasan like Kenny from South Park!

• Hey there
Reactions: Solak
4.60 star(s) 155 Votes