zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
To ASWS? Oh yeah. But it was funny to see him say straight up "no" with that much zeal twice in a row that It felt like he has a personal crusade against that stuff. I guess I read too much into it.

Ah, my bad man. I read too much into it but yeah, as I've mentioned above It came of a bit personal to me and ofc I can't read your thoughts. But anyways, I apologize. We cool, I hope.
We cool, we cool, till the next bloodshed.
Ah at night. That's what I missed.
Yeah, if you try and take the horse hair she even says “Player what are you doing?!” (Or something like that)

Reactions: pr83

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are you sure about this>? Id suggest trying it yourself, because it seemed to me there was some response line inserted when he tries to do it in front of grant - and it needed to be in the stable.
Grant only has a Donkey... you want hair of a horse... which means you need to wait for Ophilia to visit

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
there is no new update coming up?
One day will come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to let you know, there are people who already asked for stuff like "using kids as currency to exchange for goods or services. He said no. They even asked to have routes like the game "Tower of trample", and the answer was the same.
There are patrons here who are closer to the dev, and if those patrons say no is mostly because they know already the answer.There is an eternal war about NTR and vanilla.

Eva is back.

Reactions: naruto95 and zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
One day will come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to let you know, there are people who already asked for stuff like "using kids as currency to exchange for goods or services. He said no. They even asked to have routes like the game "Tower of trample", and the answer was the same.
There are patrons here who are closer to the dev, and if those patrons say no is mostly because they know already the answer.There is an eternal war about NTR and vanilla.

Eva is back.
I totally blame F95s Update tracker on that... this thread keeps dropping from my list even if I keep following it.

And I would say that thanks to Chyos recent changes the debate died down considerably since he started to administrate polls and content more himself.

Sure you'll allways have the "I WANT MORE!" groups but as long as neither faction gets priviledged treatment I am fine with that

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
One day will come.

Eva is back.
Well now the new suggestions from some patrons (the same one) is to add more rape content since Patreon ToS slightly changed, make Tia rape MC, Make MC rape this character and so on.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I totally blame F95s Update tracker on that... this thread keeps dropping from my list even if I keep following it.

And I would say that thanks to Chyos recent changes the debate died down considerably since he started to administrate polls and content more himself.

Sure you'll allways have the "I WANT MORE!" groups but as long as neither faction gets priviledged treatment I am fine with that
EntMWbOVcAAi80d.jpg

Oh, there are things that would start another unga bunga from what I talked to him, but I am not in the mood to ride the waves, for now.
Later, maybe.

Well now the new suggestions from some patrons (the same one) is to add more rape content since Patreon ToS slightly changed, make Tia rape MC, Make MC rape this character and so on.
That's on Just fault, for hitting the beehive with a stick.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 2855871

Oh, there are things that would start another unga bunga from what I talked to him, but I am not in the mood to ride the waves, for now.
Later, maybe.
thinking back to the times when there were ONLY NTR focused Bonus scenes and the Tia Update?
Yeah it's hell of a world better to finally have 50/50 polls.
And add to that the Rumah Update block? we are atleast heading back on track.
Sure we could ask for more... but like I said "I WANT MORE!"

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
thinking back to the times when there were ONLY NTR focused Bonus scenes and the Tia Update?
I want MORE pussies!
The game isn’t enough good or perfect with man’s most unreachable desire… Cats!
We need Chautreux, persians, bombays, ragdolls and gingers.
We need more cats!

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Nah, not those times.
For now the system of 50/50 seems to be okay, and I am guilty for that.
There is a new QoL for Rumah, in this update.
Yesin Arenfield they always want more, until you put it on their ass.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Im pretty sure it's not posible

Yep i checked you can't
Which is garbage, not everyone wants to go through the shit-on-tomak-turn-hiba-into-slew route just to increase tia.

Overall, I don't see why he just doesn't start tying up loose ends in the updates, knock some of those "unfinished"s off the quest tracker, things like melissa.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Which is garbage, not everyone wants to go through the shit-on-tomak-turn-hiba-into-slew route just to increase tia.

Overall, I don't see why he just doesn't start tying up loose ends in the updates, knock some of those "unfinished"s off the quest tracker, things like melissa.
Yeah the Hiba thing is fair enough.

The quest depends on the vote, and he is only one man

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I mean it’s what he is doing as always, each update continues a quest left uncompleted.
This one was about Mira, next one is Melissa, then Penny, then Gavina and so on.
Patrons vote a set of options for the character they want to see first.
Only 1 person, but I think some administrative discretion is needed in cases like this.
Yeah thankfully he recruited a man for the animations and modeling.
But he is too ambitious

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I mean it’s what he is doing as always, each update continues a quest left uncompleted.
This one was about Mira, next one is Melissa, then Penny, then Gavina and so on.
Patrons vote a set of options for the character they want to see first.

Yeah thankfully he recruited a man for the animations and modeling.
But he is too ambitious
Is he going to finish the mira monastery stuff before melissa?

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes