Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
How do you win over Grant in blackjack?

I had him at 30 silver, won a game at 1 gold, his new amount went to 70.
So he can't loose all his money, so you can't get the donkey.

Tried it again betting 50 silver instead, now he just don't loose money...

In the first case he talked about his winnings, after loosing a game.
In the second case he stated, leaving already.
You can save before you play with him. Then save again if you win or reload if you lose. You can "start" a game several times during the night until Grant lose all his money.

beryn

May 8, 2017
You can save before you play with him. Then save again if you win or reload if you lose. You can "start" a game several times during the night until Grant lose all his money.
Yes but him loosing all his money doesn't give you the donkey.
Edited my post to reflect that.

He just ends the game and gives you a necklace, so I couldn't even get him to a greater loss to see if that did it.

mimo93

Nov 8, 2021
hello everone i play with the walkthrough but i cannot find toren on kate stroy at all does anyone have information about this

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
And after what time does the new version appear here? I just don't have the opportunity to register on patreon
It appears when a generous fellow pirate chap leaks it, of course. Sometimes it happens after a few days, sometimes it never happens and we have to wait for the public version.

Anyway, leaking a test version is never a good idea because it's often bugged. Better wait for a bugfixed version.

Oct 11, 2023
It appears when a generous fellow pirate chap leaks it, of course. Sometimes it happens after a few days, sometimes it never happens and we have to wait for the public version.

Anyway, leaking a test version is never a good idea because it's often bugged. Better wait for a bugfixed version.
Understood, thanks, so I'll be waiting. If I had the opportunity, I would take it on patreon, but I still don't understand why only on patreon

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Still a cool recap of your suffering attempts at developing like devlog could be nice somewhere.
Same for the plot and mechanics; even with DMs I have an unsatiable curiosity
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Skill issue, life is pain and never ending circle, I can stand the samsara that ASS is :geek:
(For now he is taking notes of each things that is breaking but if the future reserves us a grim outcome only time will tell)
Well... mine is surely a pain. Sadly it doesn't want to end early. So I have to suffer longer. :(

Still, I value my own time well enough to say I do not want to waste another 134+ hours to just reach the same point at which I am currently. Yes, waste, becasue I already know the history, locations, characters. There is nothing new for me to discover. And if someone is going to suggest me to go NTR route, I'll politely ask if they wish to end thier pain now.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That’s a tough hurtful ascension towards martyrdom or ascension of develophood, Respect man.
(No I am not going to answer day x day)
Well... mine is surely a pain. Sadly it doesn't want to end early. So I have to suffer longer. :(

Still, I value my own time well enough to say I do not want to waste another 134+ hours to just reach the same point at which I am currently. Yes, waste, becasue I already know the history, locations, characters. There is nothing new for me to discover. And if someone is going to suggest me to go NTR route, I'll politely ask if they wish to end thier pain now.
1701588354145.jpeg

Reactions: acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
That’s a tough hurtful ascension towards martyrdom or ascension of develophood, Respect man.
(No I am not going to answer day x day)
Thanks, mate. Still, ain't no different from the others trying to make a game, well maybe minus the broken hard drive part. All trying hard to make everything work together with thin ropes, dry glue and hopes it won't blow it up right in your face.

But for me it's a hobby project. And I am sure it won't turn into full time job. Not with my poor skills, lazy ass and state of my game. Also I'm using those free resources from the forum. They ain't bad, many of them are actually good in my opinion, some even necessary and you can easily edit them to fit your needs. Yet for many it's like a quality margin of great game. But I like them.
is it only me who addicted to this game ?
The 10 constant users on the thread including me: Nah you are imagining things
Addiction? Impossible. You just love the game, a great game.
And I'm not saying that because I have overall 300+ hours in this game if my math is correct... no. NO! I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!

franzehumal

Nov 26, 2023
I like this game so far. Many things happening.
You can hunt, fight, mine, cut wood and many characters that you can interact with.
I played few other games with still images with wall of text(my attention span is very short and it's hard to follow the "lore")
But TSWS is something different and i like it.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks, mate. Still, ain't no different from the others trying to make a game, well maybe minus the broken hard drive part. All trying hard to make everything work together with thin ropes, dry glue and hopes it won't blow it up right in your face.

But for me it's a hobby project. And I am sure it won't turn into full time job. Not with my poor skills, lazy ass and state of my game. Also I'm using those free resources from the forum. They ain't bad, many of them are actually good in my opinion, some even necessary and you can easily edit them to fit your needs. Yet for many it's like a quality margin of great game. But I like them.
Well you know some hobbies can turn into full time jobs, happened to many devs here, but laziness is something I get, I comprehend and embrace.
Also lack of skill, but yeeeh laziness.
Maybe one day we will see your work one day.
Addiction? Impossible. You just love the game, a great game.
And I'm not saying that because I have overall 300+ hours in this game if my math is correct... no. NO! I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!
Real

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Well you know some hobbies can turn into full time jobs, happened to many devs here, but laziness is something I get, I comprehend and embrace.
Also lack of skill, but yeeeh laziness.
Maybe one day we will see your work one day.
Yeah... I'm super lazy. I am so lazy I can't even be more lazy. Because if I do that it means I'm dead. And I am already dead inside, so that's really close.
But we can still dream about my game being finished... in teaser/demo version. Hah.

I like this game so far. Many things happening.
You can hunt, fight, mine, cut wood and many characters that you can interact with.
I played few other games with still images with wall of text(my attention span is very short and it's hard to follow the "lore")
But TSWS is something different and i like it.
Well, you ain't the only one. Nobody likes walls of text. It's just tiredsome at the very begining, because... it's too much of text. But if you cut that text into few paragraphs, throw a dialogue here and there, character changing thier poses or moving thier mouths during dialoges, maybe some movement in the background, it's way easier to read, because something is happening. Sadly, there are cases when that wall of text is really needed, because you need to explain something important.

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes