Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Fanmade content by Arthur Kord. Love what you did here my friend. Any chance you could add something to the Emily/mc Frisha/Dave scene or even possibly the scene with Zorad, Katherine, Tia, Lyvia and the other 2 two dudes, but where the mc can join in? I know, im a sick fucker lol

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
Unfortunately I lost the SSD where I had most of my games, and I doubt I'll be able to muster the energy to redo this save, given how extensive it is. Kinda wish there was something like a savegame generator or the like to get one up to speed with the latest patch, since there's so many choices and whatnot to get through.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Unfortunately I lost the SSD where I had most of my games, and I doubt I'll be able to muster the energy to redo this save, given how extensive it is. Kinda wish there was something like a savegame generator or the like to get one up to speed with the latest patch, since there's so many choices and whatnot to get through.
There is a save in the Op page; just use it for now; the rework up is going to break the old save anyway

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Even though there are still 5 day left on the vote, but i don't think Helen can take the lead on this one, Nyra are still a head into finishing line

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Even though there are still 5 day left on the vote, but i don't think Helen can take the lead on this one, Nyra are still a head into finishing line
You never know, she could blast her way through Nyra:
One must imagine Helena fighting Nyra like in Yakuza 4, jumping through the heads of the other girls to take down Nyra himself (I could do a photoshop but hell no).
Dark elves amirite
why no one is intrested in julia ???
She was going to be on the Christmas poll but then we decided not to add her, she has already many scenes and a main poll option; also as Demin said it, other girls (Nyra lol) outshined her.
zARRR I forgot, the goblin doesn't have females, right?

it's just other girls outshining her
In Bianca’s update there will be a goblin one.

• Haha
Reactions: DeminPatyon

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: DeminPatyon
4.60 star(s) 155 Votes