acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
So just a cat? :p
That cat is a daemon I tell you! Almost every time I feed it or pet it I recieve a daemonic key as a token of appreciation! I don't know how long we can hold such a daemon at bay just by petting and feeding! With time it will surely require additional offerings like ear scraching or... belly rubbing!

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
Why Penny?! Nothing against it really or people that voted her, but she already had some nice content already. With Kate/Claire new content that sounds like it means new area that can later be expanded with content for other characters/stories. Long wait sucks, but I'd take it over a shorter wait for an extra Penny scene.
Because Penny was leading the poll votes and Chyos was excited about her update.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
That cat is a daemon I tell you! Almost every time I feed it or pet it I recieve a daemonic key as a token of appreciation! I don't know how long we can hold such a daemon at bay just by petting and feeding! With time it will surely require additional offerings like ear scraching or... belly rubbing!
Like i said, just your every day cat then, since every cat is a daemon. :p

Obviously i'm joking, but for those that have hard time reading context this is clarification

• Haha
Reactions: znnrqp

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
my favourites have to be Mira, Gwen her Goddess sister and the demon beneath the church.

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
dude i think this game is too huge for it's own good, i finished ntr tia's quest and there is till more coming holy shit, why
also the game is too good, that detective work in the monastery was great, i always tought it was matias or something

Reactions: Meowmadam

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
Found out you can grind the free lockpick points on Thomas' door. Just do it while he's sleeping early morning, you need to pass the one lockpick check first then repeat it easily

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
Next update is Kate & Claire.
Is it confirmed or do you wish to? I think it will be difficult for the creator because it will be a new town with lots of new characters.
My suggestion will be
-A marriage update. Allow you to marry 3-4 different girls with additional scenes with them.
-Penny update (marry her or continue the story on getting her land back)
-Pregnancy for all the Rumah village girls. (built an army with it :p)
-Letting girls live with you (huge house no girls there maybe get the nuns from the monastery and let them live at your house.)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: kidderyao

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Is it confirmed or do you wish to? I think it will be difficult for the creator because it will be a new town with lots of new characters.
My suggestion will be
-A marriage update. Allow you to marry 3-4 different girls with additional scenes with them.
-Letting girls live with you (huge house no girls there maybe get the nuns from the monastery and let them live at your house.)
Penny update will come after Kate

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
My suggestion will be
Marriage and pregnancy are last of the major story updates for LI, with Kate's pregnancy being exception due to it having been experiment.

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes