Deleted member 2744443

Aug 18, 2020
Shame the Penny update lost, but at least we are one step closer to Kirlic.

Now for some conspiracy theories.
It is pretty much given that the Coldstones are responsible for the disappearance of Penny's family.

I don't quite remember if the bodies of her parents were found, but her sister was most likely kidnapped by them.

I think they are involved with the cult ( the Coldstones), and the blindfolded girl we see in the tunnel under the inn is Penny's sister.

What do you guys think?
I thought it looked a lot like the merchant you buy the horse from.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Ok - Anya is a spy - I get that but her stepdad is for Van and you get two choices - to side with Van or erik the king - is it going to screw up the game to try each one? I mean you are already allied with the captain of the guards etc... Can't you just kill all these new Van guys in the southern palisade????

kalamer123

Jun 10, 2017
How do you offer wine to Kate? In the walkthrough it says "in the evening, when talking to her in bed", but she is always working in the evening....
i think she drinks cumwine/sleeping wine right after u confront thomas when he is fondling kate, also its at midnight not evening. u can give her a cup of wine with ur cum when shes doing waitress stuff and you tip her.

Reactions: Adrian24

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
OK - The quest for Claire - she asks me to go down to the cellar and get a bag of onions and a bag of potatoes, I got the bag of onions and found 2 bags of potatoes but they are rotten and it won't let me take them, instead of being to tell Claire this it will only answer that I haven't yet gone down to the cellar yet, which I did??? is this a bug???

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
OK - The quest for Claire - she asks me to go down to the cellar and get a bag of onions and a bag of potatoes, I got the bag of onions and found 2 bags of potatoes but they are rotten and it won't let me take them, instead of being to tell Claire this it will only answer that I haven't yet gone down to the cellar yet, which I did??? is this a bug???
No you missed a bag.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Step 1. build a spaceship
Step 2. perform a slingshot maneuver with a black hole. Or barring this some other supermassive gravity well. this will result in time dilation effect. For you it will be hours, for the rest of the universe it would be many years.
Step 3. congrats, you have time traveled into the future. content is now available. (that or dev died before ever making it)
step 4: you are to old to be able to read it yourself and ask someone else to llok it for you and he says game got abandoned tags

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Does anyone have a Save thats NTR route based only ?
I would give you mine from 0.5.5.0.a but i can't attach rpgm save for some reason, i don't have an issue with attaching renpy saves. If someone can instruct a noob like me how to do that i would gladly post it here.

Reactions: Gugatron
4.60 star(s) 155 Votes