Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Go and ask Melissa.

You simply don't ask here. Ask where you're supposed to ask: the Recommendations & Identification subforum.
Relax Joseph, it's a single comment on the topic of high fantasy games of which we've too few.

Struggle with Sin is a solid enough game it doesn't need defensive emplacements.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Emily is the only one you can formally marry in Arentfield for now, possible pregnancies are only two girls for now Emily and Kate
It is surprising that considering how long this game has been in development that there is only two pregnancies so far. The dev should devote one full update to pregnancies of quite a few of the ladies. Make it a bit more balanced.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
It is surprising that considering how long this game has been in development that there is only two pregnancies so far. The dev should devote one full update to pregnancies of quite a few of the ladies. Make it a bit more balanced.
seems like half the recent updates have had to do with the whole sphere of 'muh mommy muh pregnancy muh family'. Of course in a vacuum those are totally separate issues/kinks, in reality the fandom often overlaps and interests go hand in hand.

In other words if you're advocating truly for more child-bearing setups in relationships regardless of context I agree with you! I'd love to see a story where Mira and MC or Penny and MC are hunkered down in their home making babies and preparing for months. But usually these fans are just saying they want more mommy/family content, and I hate that stuff.

Reactions: The Senior Perv
4.60 star(s) 155 Votes