CRABB

Jun 3, 2017
I want to ask about syfa path and church path
Do I have to go syfa path to increase the depravity of the priestess?
If I choose syfa path and get fake dildo, is it also possible to choose to succeed in ritual?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
If I choose syfa path and get fake dildo, is it also possible to choose to succeed in ritual?
I'm not sure if you can corrupt the priestesses without switching the holy symbols, I know it's possible for Mira, but I don't know about the others.
But you can start the Syfa path to switch the holy symbols and then betray her by keeping at least one virgin priestess and completing the ritual quest.
Doing this, you get the best of both worlds and you can also choose to imprison or banish Syfa.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
All the girls are supposed to find their path into the game later on, where they are no longer protected against corruption.
Siding with Syfa will lock them on the corruption/NTR path, siding with the church on the love/corruption path... though currently while in the church you can't corrupt them on the love path Chyos said that will change in a nun focused update

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
All the girls are supposed to find their path into the game later on, where they are no longer protected against corruption.
Siding with Syfa will lock them on the corruption/NTR path, siding with the church on the love/corruption path... though currently while in the church you can't corrupt them on the love path Chyos said that will change in a nun focused update
You are wrong, read what I said in the post just before yours.
I played it like that in my current playthrough.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Sorry to ask I tried searching "corrupt mia" but didn't find any posts, I vaugely recall being able to corrupt her (its been ages since I last played) I know the removal of the holy symbol played some part, I'm off to dive back in and yes im using cheats lol after my 200hr ironman save broke a few versions ago im not grinding like that again ever lol even if i love this game, and have before now literally role played a simple farmers life with penny after exposing her POS boyfriend for what he is

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.8.6a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
How long will a complete playthrough take?
And does this game require at least 2 different playthroughs to see all scenes?

sparkylarky

Jun 25, 2022
Can't seem to trigger the Kate and Claire threesome scene. Tried searching in the thread and the walkthrough steps but still can't trigger it. Claire is A/C = 20/20 and Kate A/C = 40/33. MC alignment is 40. Haven't used any cheats. Progressed the quests til Ophilia works at the tavern and the option to go to Krilic the next days comes too. But still the option to convince Kate to do it in the room after giving her wine and her dance does not appear.
Any ideas on what I am missing?

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Can't seem to trigger the Kate and Claire threesome scene. Tried searching in the thread and the walkthrough steps but still can't trigger it. Claire is A/C = 20/20 and Kate A/C = 40/33. MC alignment is 40. Haven't used any cheats. Progressed the quests til Ophilia works at the tavern and the option to go to Krilic the next days comes too. But still the option to convince Kate to do it in the room after giving her wine and her dance does not appear.
Any ideas on what I am missing?
Increase mc alignment.

Reactions: sparkylarky

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You are wrong, read what I said in the post just before yours.
I played it like that in my current playthrough.
Unless you know how this works in the future I stay with what the dev said when asked.
There where other Updates before when the Action to corrupt the girls instantly would set you onto the NTR path/corruption path rather then the Love/corruption path. Never consider the game to go the fast and easy way, you'll likely be unhappy down the road.

sparkylarky

Jun 25, 2022
View attachment 1657138
Ok...Kate's A/C= 40/23 Claire 20/20.
Zamens Alingment is 53 (Don't know if it makes a difference but I don't think so)
Just keep giving Kate cumwine to raise her corruption and get Claire up to 20/20
Keep doing the serving game until you get a prompt to give Kate a drink at the table. Then that night I had to take her to my room. (Sex in her room didn't trigger)
Next night...Bingo. You might have to wait a day without touching Claire to let her get horny
A few things for you to try. Peel potatoes twice before you give them to Claire (It'll change after this scene)
Let Claire check that Kate is asleep, some options were not showing up there either.
Ask Claire to "Talk in private" while she's talking to Verena.
;)
Increase mc alignment.
Thanks. I'll try that. Any idea on the minimum threshold?
Yup raising alignment worked.
I can confirm that the MC needs atleast 53 alignment for the convince her option to pop up.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
How long will a complete playthrough take?
And does this game require at least 2 different playthroughs to see all scenes?
It depends on how you play: If you cheat, don't really read and skip texts just following the WT about 8-14 hours.
If you actually try and play it like a normal game, explore options, read the texts and enjoy yourself with it (what you effortlessly can in this game) at least 40 hours. (I dillidallyed around a lot, trying things out and see some possible choices leading to around 60 hours).

I didn't miss many scenes, as I partly did the sharing/"NTR"-choices, too. But they aren't that worth the effort. The vanilla scenes with the MC alone are far more fleshed out.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
It depends on how you play: If you cheat, don't really read and skip texts just following the WT about 8-14 hours.
If you actually try and play it like a normal game, explore options, read the texts and enjoy yourself with it (what you effortlessly can in this game) at least 40 hours. (I dillidallyed around a lot, trying things out and see some possible choices leading to around 60 hours).

I didn't miss many scenes, as I partly did the sharing/"NTR"-choices, too. But they aren't that worth the effort. The vanilla scenes with the MC alone are far more fleshed out.
Thanks!

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Unless you know how this works in the future I stay with what the dev said when asked.
There where other Updates before when the Action to corrupt the girls instantly would set you onto the NTR path/corruption path rather then the Love/corruption path. Never consider the game to go the fast and easy way, you'll likely be unhappy down the road.
From what I read around, the NTR path is only active if you help Syfa liberate the male demon.
If you do the beginning of the Syfa path but make sure that the ritual succeeds then there shouldn't be any NTR.

That being said, I didn't look into the code so I might be wrong, but if thats the case then it's a very poor design choice from Chyos.

In any case, I would advise everyone to progress as much as possible with every character without making the important choices (Liandra path, princess path, Anya path, monastery path...) and making a separate save before continuing with those.

Reactions: Ntrsugar
4.60 star(s) 155 Votes