VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
If you kill the werewolf when you rescue Arianna her dad is still alive, so the one in that area probably isn't her daddy, hunter guy (forgot his name) also mentions that it probably wasn't the only one and that he and the MC should remain alert and try to dig deeper into the cult.
Actually when you confront Arianna's dad in his secret basement later after that, it's established in their conversation that it was her father in the cave so it's most definitely him. If I recall correctly, they used the familial bond between father and daughter to make it easier to control him in beast form and use him to kidnap his daughter -- you know, standard underhanded cultist brainwashing and such! But yea, you're right there's gotta be more than one if you think about it!

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Can anyone help I can't learn cooking from both Claire and Emily even though I have high affection and corruption
Did you go through the dinners with Kathrine yet? You won't get the option to learn how to cook until you've had dinner with her and Tia a few times first.

Last edited:

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
sending her admirer to his death closes the love route for Ayita. You can not give her any gifts and gain affection.
.....So the walkthrough is lying about the "Love route" ? It specifically said under "Ayita - Love route" to kill the admirer !
Or are you telling me that one of the updates changed it in the mid game progress !? And no one said anything ?

Because this happened to me too, Palak is dead and she does not wanna talk or no progress with her !
And i really don't wanna replay it AGAIN ! :cautious:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Actually when you confront Arianna's dad in his secret basement later after that, it's established in their conversation that it was her father in the cave so it's most definitely him. If I recall correctly, they used the familial bond between father and daughter to make it easier to control him in beast form and use him to kidnap his daughter -- you know, standard underhanded cultist brainwashing and such! But yea, you're right there's gotta be more than one if you think about it!
No it's more of a speculative discussion where Rhoderic can't deny the possibility but no definatefive proof beein given by MC either.
However maybe the fanmade patch changed part of that discussion aswell

.....So the walkthrough is lying about the "Love route" ? It specifically said under "Ayita - Love route" to kill the admirer !
Or are you telling me that one of the updates changed it in the mid game progress !? And no one said anything ?

Because this happened to me too, Palak is dead and she does not wanna talk or no progress with her !
You can gain affection with her before talking to Pallack, actually that interaction opens her/his netori route, as you steal her infront of his eyes... still you can choose to send Pallack to his certain death anyway instead

BBC King

May 8, 2021

I know for a fact that it use to be, you had to kill Palak to get Ayita UNLESS you go NTR route and make her a whore for everyone.

That was a WHILE back and if I been keeping up with patch notes as well as I think, Chyos has changed Ayita as well as a few Rumah girls stuff, so it very well maybe different now.

If the dev did change it, thats better that you dont gotta kill Palak anymore, I mean killing a dude just to get with his girl is crazy, even for MC. He didnt have this energy with Dave, Henry, Giron, Aidalin or Rick lol, why bro want Palak blood?

Reactions: Ntrsugar

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
You can gain affection with her before talking to Pallack, actually that interaction opens her/his netori route, as you steal her infront of his eyes... still you can choose to send Pallack to his certain death anyway instead
...........SH*T ! i have no save before that now ! And my game is almost 50 hours !
The walkthrough didn't mention anything about you could have this options ! So the problem is now, Palak is dead and Ayita have 0 aff, and she still uninterested about anything ! So i'm F*cked ? or i just consider it as a bug ? because it feels like it !

Edit: i just read some dudes comments and he said use "Save editor" to change her aff 0 to 1... It really pushed my hands to use save editor ! Because i Really hate using cheats ! :cautious:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...........SH*T ! i have no save before that now ! And my game is almost 50 hours !
The walkthrough didn't mention anything about you could have this options ! So the problem is now, Palak is dead and Ayita have 0 aff, and she still uninterested about anything ! So i'm F*cked ? or i just consider it as a bug ? because it feels like it !
Can't really call it a bug if this is how you are supposed to progress with the story if you intend to ignore her.
Have you tried useing the cheat book to set her affection to 1 (normally you shouldn't mess with affection, but in this case it might be your last resort)?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Can't really call it a bug if this is how you are supposed to progress with the story if you intend to ignore her.
Have you tried useing the cheat book to set her affection to 1 (normally you shouldn't mess with affection, but in this case it might be your last resort)?
There is definitely a bug on the "dead Palak route".
If you look at the walkthrough, it says that after Palak died you go back to Rumah and inform the guards about his death.
After that, you are supposed to tell Ayita what happened to Palak but this conversation never happens.
This is the step that unlocks the possibility to give some gifts to Ayita on the "dead Palak route".

I played the game a while back and this used to work, but when I replayed the game about 2 month ago (after the recent Ayita update) this doesn't work anymore.
The only way I was able to continue Ayita was by editing a progress variable in the save file.

Chyos please fix this bug.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry to ask this, but why the tag incest is removed? Because of this I can't keep track of the topic anymore, because it doesn't come up in the tag search anymore.
Can someone explain why the incest tag is removed? In case can someone apply the tag again?

Thank you

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Hi guys sorry to ask this, but why the tag incest is removed? Because of this I can't keep track of the topic anymore, because it doesn't come up in the tag search anymore.
Can someone explain why the incest tag is removed? In case can someone apply the tag again?

Thank you

Some threads are removing the tag because Patreon is aware of f95zone and is using it as evidence. Some games already got in trouble with patreon on here just because patreon discovered there was an incest patch

• Sad
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Some threads are removing the tag because Patreon is aware of f95zone and is using it as evidence. Some games already got in trouble with patreon on here just because patreon discovered there was an incest patch
So the only way to have the notification is to add the thread to watch, at last in this way the game is safe... damn how i hate patreon... every days this patreon become more and more toxic.

Thank you for the answer as I said, I'll put the topic under watch. At least that way I'll get notifications

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Imo folks should really be relying on Subscribestar more for this very reason, yea you can't get previews and updates over there unless you unlock with subs but if devs use both that site AND F95 that problem resolves itself! I know Patreon thinks they're top tier, but I've asked tons of folks where I live if they've heard of it and I didn't even get more than about 12 people out of approximately 30 who say they even know what Patreon is.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Imo folks should really be relying on Subscribestar more for this very reason, yea you can't get previews and updates over there unless you unlock with subs but if devs use both that site AND F95 that problem resolves itself! I know Patreon thinks they're top tier, but I've asked tons of folks where I live if they've heard of it and I didn't even get more than about 12 people out of approximately 30 who say they've even heard of Patreon.
The weird thing is that the game is both on patreon and subscribestar. I hope people start using subscribestar more. Because patreon is really annoying, there are much worse things on that site, than some fetish in a game...

Reactions: VirtualElf84

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
The weird thing is that the game is both on patreon and subscribestar. I hope people start using subscribestar more. Because patreon is really annoying, there are much worse things on that site, than some fetish in a game...
I get the feeling at one point over the past half a decade, management changed and Patreon is now run by a bunch of fun hating Karens. They don't realize there's already an influx in indi game devs transitioning to OTHER platforms and kicking Patreon to the curb. Besides that, if I heard correctly they don't earn their own profits, it's all investment returns from satisfied sponsorships, so what happens when they lose the fuel to the fire? xD Eventually, they'll burn out on their own stupidity but til then we just gotta be patient and encourage our beloved devs to be smarter with their self-promoting!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Thank you
To be fair the game never actually used to have true incest.
The closest IC relationship you can have is with a step sibling, which MC is originally not even related to since he is only adopted.
Other than that the IC is for mother/daugther 3-somes.
Imo folks should really be relying on Subscribestar more for this very reason, yea you can't get previews and updates over there unless you unlock with subs but if devs use both that site AND F95 that problem resolves itself! I know Patreon thinks they're top tier, but I've asked tons of folks where I live if they've heard of it and I didn't even get more than about 12 people out of approximately 30 who say they even know what Patreon is.
Is subscripstar actually supporting Paypal or any other online banking tool without relying on Credit Cards?
Because that's the mayor Plus for Patreon, but also the reason they need to censor stuff on their site

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The closest IC relationship you can have is with a step sibling, which MC is originally not even related to since he is only adopted.

Is subscripstar actually supporting Paypal or any other online banking tool without relying on Credit Cards?
Because that's the mayor Plus for Patreon, but also the reason they need to censor stuff on their site
Bro i do not know how you judge the thing, but the MC's father, has a daughter with another woman. This means that the MC have a sister with partial blood equal to Him. Mira is MC half-blood sister. So yes for me it is incest. Half-sister is always a real sister. Not full blood, but ok always a sister. Now obviously the choice is up to the player. Because you can decide to continue playing in a normal way.

It depends on how you play whether the protagonist is adopted or not.
In me game Marcus is MC real father. Because i decide that the letter is like that. But ofc if you do not read the letter well you can remain in the normal path and not in the incest path.

So just do not understand why you say "never actually used to have true incest." If for you having only 1 parent in common does not make the relationship real, ok, the choice is yours.

For the rest, we will have to see if the protagonist's mother is really dead or not. Obviously the woman in question will change title based on who has or has not activated the thing in that way there.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Developers only use that "step" stuff to get past censors/review, thats why they give you the option to restore the real dialogue.

And there is plenty of incest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017

No, they don't support Paypal and the reason is for exactly as you said. They value the liberties of their content creators' artistic expression and continue to refuse third party policies to get in the way of that, and that's why they're LEAGUES better than Patreon will ever be -- Subscribestar doesn't sell out.

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes