Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Had the same problem, I'm not sure if that's exactly what fixed it, but I re-did the drinking game and had Ophilia sit with me instead of Rick, and after that, the menu could be opened.
I did essentially the opposite, spoke with Kate the entire time instead of Ophillia which fixed it for me.

Draigas

Dec 14, 2021
and is it possible to integrate the French language into the game please? the game is superb and I like it it's just that since I don't understand English I have to translate a quest in writing each time in the long run it becomes hard to do that for each quest

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Anyone experienced saves not being able to load when using cheats after returning to load the next day?

now im only using cheats as I lost a 200hr ironman save and I was essentially god in that and it broke, and whilst I love this game I'm not prepared to do sink that many hours into it again, the cheats I used was to make myself lvl99 and a shit ton of gold and all the items thats it

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
does anyone have this bug, Kate was pregnant she gave birth but everytime i want to travel to Kirlic it says Kate is pregnant and can't travel

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
I love what Chyos put up, I love the content and how vast it is, both gameplay and scene-wise. I just wish it were using the different 3D Model program, Updated Daz models over this older one, or even Honey Select could've made it so that he earns 2-3x the value he earns now. I still love the game, but it shows its age.
A few people have asked about this with out thinking that the models being used are Chyos preferred artistic style, your always welcomed to make your own models and replace the current images with the ones you make.

Feb 7, 2018
I love what Chyos put up, I love the content and how vast it is, both gameplay and scene-wise. I just wish it were using the different 3D Model program, Updated Daz models over this older one, or even Honey Select could've made it so that he earns 2-3x the value he earns now. I still love the game, but it shows its age.
While TRUE, I believe you'll notice that a lot of Daz models are really same-y?

Certainly, you wouldn't be able to get the variety that Chyos has with that qualities he has with JUST the available Daz models.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
1. The Orcs depend on Sophie's story, while Tia's story is complete, with only the pregnancy aspect missing.

2. The Dwarves, Bianca & Gavina, the Goblins, and the Dark Elves are coming in the upcoming v0.6.0.0 update.

3. The Witch isn't in the main poll yet, so it will take a while.

4. The Ravens aren't in the main poll either.

5. Yes, all characters, when their storylines are finished, will have wedding and pregnancy updates, depending on whether they reach the main poll.

6. That's Arianna's update; she has been in the main poll for a while, so we might expect her or the Kirlic update in v0.6.1.0.

7. That's a maybe—I'm not sure.

8. The Kirlic update is a key update for many characters in the game, so it will depend on the outcome of the poll, as mentioned before.

9. Maybe in the Kirlic update.
Tia is not finished at all yet, there is few quests revolving around Tia that needs to be updated.

Reactions: Ntrsugar
4.60 star(s) 155 Votes