Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Thanks P, I know I'm missing 4 armour recipes, probably in future I'll need them. I just can't figure out a way to know when I get all the recipes
I don't know how to be sure when all the recipes have been acquired. I haven't really worried about it. Iron stuff is through John's Quest, leather armors are through Frisha by learning to sew. The sewing I think is supposed to come up with Kate questline to make her a dress, but I think I somehow got the sewing option earlier with Frisha, don't know how.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I don't know how to be sure when all the recipes have been acquired. I haven't really worried about it. Iron stuff is through John's Quest, leather armors are through Frisha by learning to sew. The sewing I think is supposed to come up with Kate questline to make her a dress, but I think I somehow got the sewing option earlier with Frisha, don't know how.
Just talk to Frisha choose "Lern to Sew". You need 1 Point of dexterity and pay 1 Gold

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Theres a android version of 3.5 i downloaded it see my earlier post
This guy has link on his descripion
You don't have to reply to my comment to post your message in the thread. Just go the bottom of the thread and type your message there.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Theres a android version of 3.5 i downloaded it see my earlier post
This guy has link on his descripion
Why would anyone want to download such an outdated Version though?
Public Version is 3.8.5 afterall

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
How do I obtain the iron smithing recipes? I've tried talking to John but he asks me if I need anything and the only option I have is "Nothing".

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Why would anyone want to download such an outdated Version though?
Public Version is 3.8.5 afterall
Public version is 0.3.8.0, not the one available on F95. And I guess if someone can only play on Android, that's what they have to go with is the one he posted above.

hOW DO i FUCK vERNA?
The MC has to be corrupted to a certain point, and you have to visit her while she's in bed, uncover her, and look for the option to do more. Roderic should be away at the time, or maybe you can put sleepwine in his study room so he is alseep for it; I believe either option should work.

How do I obtain the iron smithing recipes? I've tried talking to John but he asks me if I need anything and the only option I have is "Nothing".
You have to have John's quest available for making swords from iron ore from the mine, I believe. To get to that point, you'll need to advance Frisha's questline to the point that the mayor becomes the baron.

Reactions: bloodyytopi

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
I have progressed Frisha's quest to the point that the Mayor has become Baron. In fact Frisha's quest is complete. Maybe it's because John the smith's daughter is there?

X47 Games

Feb 28, 2020
Iam at "find mira inside the sanctum" quest...i reached the tunnel under the church and found the god uldar ....what should i offer him , its say remains of evil creatures (anything from plaguefiend or Demonkey from syfa) where can i find this plague fiend and this demon key ????

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
Plaguefiends are in the swamp behind the witches house. I think you have to progress in Gwen's (witches) quest before the plaguefiends spawn there.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The MC has to be corrupted to a certain point, and you have to visit her while she's in bed, uncover her, and look for the option to do more. Roderic should be away at the time, or maybe you can put sleepwine in his study room so he is alseep for it; I believe either option should work.
The sleepwine only prevents Roderick from haveing Sex with Verena on the nights they are shareing the bed.
Tzhe MC can only get frisky with Verena on nights that Roderick spends in his secret room

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
I'm playing 48 hours (in game) xD! fk i love this game... 48 hours and don't know how enter the mine :/

great game with a incredible lore. gob job.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm playing 48 hours (in game) xD! fk i love this game... 48 hours and don't know how enter the mine :/

great game with a incredible lore. gob job.
The mine is meant for a later time, the enemies inside would likely rip you appart aswell.
Keep advancing the peoples stories, recruit new Party members and Level your team up

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I have progressed Frisha's quest to the point that the Mayor has become Baron. In fact Frisha's quest is complete. Maybe it's because John the smith's daughter is there?
Ah, I'm sorry. I only just started playing again and I played through the latest Patreon version. John's quest has not been implemented as of 0.3.8.5, so you will have to wait until 0.3.9.0 or later. My bad!

Reactions: xenomorph7510

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
is there anyway to active both love (harem) route and ntr route? i just want to get all s-scene
Yes and no, for some characters you can have a ntr/mc relationship like Kate, which you can have an “open relationship“ with her. (Meaning that you’ll share it with every men that walks in the tavern)
While others like Frisha are locked, if you get ntr, you’ll just have ntr.
And there are even scenes that are completely locked from you, you have just to get cucked.

Reactions: chien180

Freak042

Mar 21, 2021
Hey, I need some help finding Bianca as well as Tia. I know their spot is the area with the stumps in the north of town, however neither of them appear there. I have yet to see Bianca from 12am to 6am and I have progressed to where I need lockpicking in Claire's Quest. As for Tia, I catch glimpses of her leaving her house in the morning but she doesn't appear walking to her spot in the town. I also catch glimpses of her leaving her woodcutting spot in the evening but I am unable to interact with her. I am running the version .3.8.5 as well as the cheat mod. Thanks for any and all help.

Last edited:

Deleted member 396172

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi , could some explain me something .. its a bad think that the mc got corruption point and if he corrupted one of the woman she will chase other males ? and one final question i am new to this game any advice at the starts ... thanks

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes