4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hmm. I really like succubi, like really like them, though I don't like when they have to be lethal. IMO it's better when they can drain a guy and he'll be exhausted and weak, but he will recover (and come back to offer her more). Of course, they could drain a guy completely, but doing that would usually be a bad idea, killing tons of people attracts attention.
The combat is an OK start, but it is really broken and needs fixing badly. Biggest thing is that if you have the ability to build different characters with different stats, there should be more than one legitimate build yet that doesn't seem to be the case. I tried making a mage build and it really doesn't seem viable, having to recast mesmerise every turn is no good. Make the duration of that scale with intelligence to make that playstyle viable. Maybe have some videos of her making him jerk himself off instead of always doing it herself? Also should reconsider making succubi so weak, a succubus overpowering a guy and pinning him down to ride him would be another way to play it.
Also why on earth does the first handjob/blowjob automatically fail? I can see no reason for this, and there should certainly be ways around it other than mesmerise. Certainly knocking him down with tail whip should also make the guy vulnerable. Plus that should also stop him attacking, the combat is just stupidly slanted in favour of the guy. His attacks always hit and he can often get a second one, while the player's attacks often miss and they don't get this bonus attack.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Hmm. I really like succubi, like really like them, though I don't like when they have to be lethal. IMO it's better when they can drain a guy and he'll be exhausted and weak, but he will recover (and come back to offer her more). Of course, they could drain a guy completely, but doing that would usually be a bad idea, killing tons of people attracts attention.
The combat is an OK start, but it is really broken and needs fixing badly. Biggest thing is that if you have the ability to build different characters with different stats, there should be more than one legitimate build yet that doesn't seem to be the case. I tried making a mage build and it really doesn't seem viable, having to recast mesmerise every turn is no good. Make the duration of that scale with intelligence to make that playstyle viable. Maybe have some videos of her making him jerk himself off instead of always doing it herself? Also should reconsider making succubi so weak, a succubus overpowering a guy and pinning him down to ride him would be another way to play it.
Also why on earth does the first handjob/blowjob automatically fail? I can see no reason for this, and there should certainly be ways around it other than mesmerise. Certainly knocking him down with tail whip should also make the guy vulnerable. Plus that should also stop him attacking, the combat is just stupidly slanted in favour of the guy. His attacks always hit and he can often get a second one, while the player's attacks often miss and they don't get this bonus attack.
Combat is very WIP, in fact, we are redoing the whole combat system. I will focus more on combat balance once combat is actually done.
Also, we are not done adding enemies, skills, spells, perks and so on.
Soo, yeah. Idk what to tell you. It's WIP

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Combat is very WIP, in fact, we are redoing the whole combat system. I will focus more on combat balance once combat is actually done.
Also, we are not done adding enemies, skills, spells, perks and so on.
Soo, yeah. Idk what to tell you. It's WIP
how about adding in a incubus "male succubus" or two

Bringitonbro

Jul 31, 2024
So, starting impressions. I spent about 35 minutes in this game and...well, yeah. The pacing is incredibly slow. I read the disclaimer already, and while I respect that you want to make a story, you do need to sprinkle at least something in the beginning portions to make me want to play the game, as how do I know I want to stick with something if I don't even know how it plays after half an hour? Though the images and stuff, those are probably the worst part for me. It bloated the download size, and totally takes me out of any mental theater I have. I understand it's something some games do, but at least give the option to turn them off for people like me who don't prefer having those distracting. I'd say this game has potential, but honestly I gave up after a bunch of time exploring the forest waiting for something to happen, since the beach, lake, and town were all dead ends. There's my constructive criticisms. Pacing, and actually adding a settings menu.
Great game

story99

Sep 6, 2023
I downloaded the newest media update + html, but now i don't get any images/videos showing up... I get the text etc., but not images/videos... what am i doing wrong?

sadbruh

Aug 25, 2019
Who do you talk to to progress "Death-defying desires" quest? I'm stuck at talk to infinitely knowledgeable being.

Knickkname

Mar 25, 2018
I wouldn't be commenting if I did not think this game was worth it.

Just got to the dungeon orc scene. It should be clear that this is unavoidable. (If it is) By the time you reach this point you expect to never die as long as you aren't taking crazy risks. So, I returned to a previous save to do some leveling hoping that I missed some skill check. After returning and getting the same result with better stats, I came here.
Put another way, by that point we aren't expecting anything too crazy to happen to our character because we've been accustomed to understandable expected risks. There are warnings about the scary dungeon, but we didn't decide to go there and take that risk. We are kidnapped while scouting.
I really think if that scene was framed as we were knowingly taking a big risk going into the dungeon, I would have been less likely to revert to a previous save.
This for me as well. Assumed I f'ed up and spent some time grinding lol

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes