4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

Nitroxyde83

Feb 24, 2019
I like the game so far, im just a little dissapointed by the choice in media.
In my opinion,Succubus are curvy creatures. These flatchested school girls dont line up with that for me,so it kills the immersion.

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
i have no findet out.
The requirements are no longer correct
Fuck skill
1. You have to be far enough along in the story to learn about sex.
+ the value you need.

you don't really learn sex skills directly !!!
In order to have sex at all you have to train your tail .

Requirement
Your opponent has to be knocked out by the tail and both sides have to be naked. Then the sex skill works.

disadvantage
when you knock your opponent over with your tail is pure coincidence .

I hope that there will be more options in the update. Otherwise it won't be much fun waiting

Nitroxyde83

Feb 24, 2019
i have no findet out.
The requirements are no longer correct
Fuck skill
1. You have to be far enough along in the story to learn about sex.
+ the value you need.

you don't really learn sex skills directly !!!
In order to have sex at all you have to train your tail .

Requirement
Your opponent has to be knocked out by the tail and both sides have to be naked. Then the sex skill works.

disadvantage
when you knock your opponent over with your tail is pure coincidence .

I hope that there will be more options in the update. Otherwise it won't be much fun waiting
Can you not use your magic skill to knock an opponent down aswell? Darkbolt i think

status10

Jul 18, 2019
To anyone being stupid with running it, like I was, just pay attention to the file names and location in the instructions on first page. Got corona right now, doesn't help, losing the few braincells I got left.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Okay, am kinda lost. Already talked to Mort and the wizard. Got to the portal. Unlocked BJ locking and the Blowjob from the beyond thing. Already unlocked the lingerie artifact leveling. Thing is, I still don't have the 'Death-Defying Desires' quest finished yet. What should I do from here? Also how does the blowjob from beyond work exactly?

Edit: Just downloaded the game today so current game is a brand new save.

Edit edit: Seems that the quest completed after I killed a few bandits and farmers/woodcutters with blowjobs. Weird. Still don't know how the blowjob from beyond works tho.

Last edited:

Nitroxyde83

Feb 24, 2019
Okay, am kinda lost. Already talked to Mort and the wizard. Got to the portal. Unlocked BJ locking and the Blowjob from the beyond thing. Thing is, I still don't have the 'Death-Defying Desires' quest finished yet. What should I do from here? Also how does the blowjob from beyond work exactly?
I think you are starting from an old save? I had to start fresh again aswell.

ricewine

Jul 16, 2020
I wouldn't be commenting if I did not think this game was worth it.

Just got to the dungeon orc scene. It should be clear that this is unavoidable. (If it is) By the time you reach this point you expect to never die as long as you aren't taking crazy risks. So, I returned to a previous save to do some leveling hoping that I missed some skill check. After returning and getting the same result with better stats, I came here.
Put another way, by that point we aren't expecting anything too crazy to happen to our character because we've been accustomed to understandable expected risks. There are warnings about the scary dungeon, but we didn't decide to go there and take that risk. We are kidnapped while scouting.
I really think if that scene was framed as we were knowingly taking a big risk going into the dungeon, I would have been less likely to revert to a previous save.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
He is backing away from you, clearly afraid to get close to you. This effect won't last long. You can flee from the fight while he is terrified.
Flee(Coward?)
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><</if>>

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I wouldn't be commenting if I did not think this game was worth it.

Just got to the dungeon orc scene. It should be clear that this is unavoidable. (If it is) By the time you reach this point you expect to never die as long as you aren't taking crazy risks. So, I returned to a previous save to do some leveling hoping that I missed some skill check. After returning and getting the same result with better stats, I came here.
Put another way, by that point we aren't expecting anything too crazy to happen to our character because we've been accustomed to understandable expected risks. There are warnings about the scary dungeon, but we didn't decide to go there and take that risk. We are kidnapped while scouting.
I really think if that scene was framed as we were knowingly taking a big risk going into the dungeon, I would have been less likely to revert to a previous save.
you can there is a option to skip it

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Okay, am kinda lost. Already talked to Mort and the wizard. Got to the portal. Unlocked BJ locking and the Blowjob from the beyond thing. Already unlocked the lingerie artifact leveling. Thing is, I still don't have the 'Death-Defying Desires' quest finished yet. What should I do from here? Also how does the blowjob from beyond work exactly?

Edit: Just downloaded the game today so current game is a brand new save.

Edit edit: Seems that the quest completed after I killed a few bandits and farmers/woodcutters with blowjobs. Weird. Still don't know how the blowjob from beyond works tho.
Yes, after gaining a stronger connection to the Beyond, MC needs practice to control the flow of essence. I think I coded it so you need to kill 4 or 5 people with blowjobs to finish the quest. I will make this clearer in the future,:)

The blowjob from Beyond only works if the enemy is still clothed. Also, you have to be standing or kneeling (unless you have "Flexible magic" perk). And you need to have a Beyond point of course.
This whole "Special skills" thingy (along with so much else) is still a work in progress, so it is not balanced at all. I will add a "Special skills" tab at some point with an explanation of how to use it:)

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes