4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

falcazoid

Nov 28, 2018
Hey, just found this game and love it.

The leveling system for skills and abilities is very cool and it's fun to grind out new stuff.

Will be keeping an eye on the development.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Is there a way to see ingame a list of perks/skills you haven't yet unlocked? Or just a checklist for 100% completion in or out of game
one way to see everything is to goto saveeditonline load your save and then scroll thru as for ingame as far as i know no

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
if there is a virus detected in a html file im good
Windows Virus and Threat protection will actually flag *any* .html file with second and third party variable calls... Or any number of other files you can actually launch directly. They have a righteously inspired fear about downloading any raw executable files. Lots of people run third party AV's which usurp function and control from WV&T, ergo some people actually get no warning when downloading it.

I spent some time going over it and i believe the offending script in this html is they way they unlock perks and abilities...Almost all sugercube html games will have calls to check variables, which is not an issue... Here they have the ability/perk unlock variable checking every turn to see if the pre-requisites have been met in order to unlock; so you end up with a scripted variable serially calling to lots of strings of other variables checking values... I believe the malicious software heuristics are frowning on the script calling to dozens of other scripts, and then processing the info. I actually ran into this with my own html game, because i don't speak Java, and thus was using a bunch of variables with scripts checking them to get around not being able to write a nice tidy (and complicated) single Java script to perform the function in a single call.

If it helps your trust issues at all, MEGA at least; preforms scans on any file uploaded and automatically deletes any threats immediately upon upload, before hosting.

• Red Heart
Apr 13, 2020
DrunkSuccubus Any chance you have a blueprint for how the folder structure is set up?

F.ex in the "youfuck/bj" folder is divided up into folder 1,2,3 and knockeddown but why? Whenever I get into a BJ scene the video is always from folder 1 or knockeddown, but never from folder 2 and 3.
And there are some folders numbered 3,6,9,12?

Also, does the video files need to be numbered to show in the game or can I name them whatever?

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
DrunkSuccubus Any chance you have a blueprint for how the folder structure is set up?

F.ex in the "youfuck/bj" folder is divided up into folder 1,2,3 and knockeddown but why? Whenever I get into a BJ scene the video is always from folder 1 or knockeddown, but never from folder 2 and 3.

Also, does the video files need to be numbered to show in the game or can I name them whatever?
Yes. Many folder have the 1,2,3, knockeddown (with 1,2,3 inside). 1 is clothed, 2 is topless 3 is naked. Same for inside knockeddown folder, but in there, the enemy is, of course, knocked down:)
So the reason you only see blowjob clips from folder 1 is that you are always clothed when doing blowjobs.
Folders with other numbers like 6 or 9 or 12 are like this:
1: standing clothed.
2: standing topless.
3: standing naked.
4: on back clothed.
5: on back topless.
6: on back naked.
7: on (hands and) knees clothed.
8: on (hands and) knees topless.
9: on (hands and) knees naked.
10: on stomach clothed.
11: on stomach topless.
12: on stomach naked.
The videos have to be named as they are (usually numbered) to play inside the folders:)
Also, the game is coded to select a number between 1 and all available videos inside a folder. Meaning, if the amount of videos are lower in the folder than in "base game" (my version), you might get a black screen instead of a video. On the other hand, if you include more videos than "base game", then some videos will never get shown.
If you are planning on making a "pack", feel free to share. I can easily change the code so any amount of videos can be present in the folders:)

Reactions: GarryFromAccounting

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019

Would you like me to upload the base folder structure? Like all the folders, but with no videos in them?

kitaneto

May 11, 2022
the congress in the brothel seems to not be attending the client wish, i even check the html to see if I was choosing the correct position in the brothel.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Yes. Many folder have the 1,2,3, knockeddown (with 1,2,3 inside). 1 is clothed, 2 is topless 3 is naked. Same for inside knockeddown folder, but in there, the enemy is, of course, knocked down:)
So the reason you only see blowjob clips from folder 1 is that you are always clothed when doing blowjobs.
Folders with other numbers like 6 or 9 or 12 are like this:
1: standing clothed.
2: standing topless.
3: standing naked.
4: on back clothed.
5: on back topless.
6: on back naked.
7: on (hands and) knees clothed.
8: on (hands and) knees topless.
9: on (hands and) knees naked.
10: on stomach clothed.
11: on stomach topless.
12: on stomach naked.
The videos have to be named as they are (usually numbered) to play inside the folders:)
Also, the game is coded to select a number between 1 and all available videos inside a folder. Meaning, if the amount of videos are lower in the folder than in "base game" (my version), you might get a black screen instead of a video. On the other hand, if you include more videos than "base game", then some videos will never get shown.
If you are planning on making a "pack", feel free to share. I can easily change the code so any amount of videos can be present in the folders:)
Is this why there are certain positions which don't have associated actions? Ie: on stomach fingering

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes