4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
oh you're playing on mobile, akaik (as far as i know) mobile browsers don't support running HTML files on device as a webpage but you can use an app called Joiplay (android only) to play html games will all the media enabled
Btw, there is a mobile version here:

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Btw, there is a mobile version here:
For what it's worth I play all html games on a tablet and it works fine. That's actually why I stick to html, because other engines typically aren't compatible. But I have to open everything with Firefox. Chrome has issues for some reason.

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

Cornelius A

Jul 14, 2024
Question for DrunkSuccubus:
My old saves do not work. I have a save from the most recent version (my save date was 25 July). When I try to load it, I get an error message saying something about missing data. Is this a known issue? I would be so bummed to have to start over (even with the cheats, which definitely make it easier, so thanks for that).

I know nothing about coding, so I have no idea how easy or hard it would be to prevent the saves from not working in future updates. But if it is possible, please consider doing it. Alternatively, make cheats that allow you to complete quests or gain skills so we do not have to repeat all the steps just to gain the basic skills and perks.

Regardless, I do think this is one of the best games I have played. So, your efforts are appreciated!

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Not sure if it's just me, but the way saves are handled have been changing in all my html games. I don't know if it's a twine version or what. And old versions of the saving system don't seem to carry forward. I'm not sure if this is what you might be experiencing or not.

Also just to piggyback onto the cheats for quests, skills and perks request. It would be cool to have a checklist or skill/perk tree so we can see how to unlock things.

sarb

Oct 31, 2017
so my save didn't work from over a year ago, which is ok. however i started a new game and it seems I've reached the exact same point. I didn't recognize any major new thing, that's also on me for not reading the changelog.

however its difficult to tell if I've reached the end of the current content or not, this is the frustrating part. events partly happen with no quest to track so you grind to continue but nothing happens

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
so my save didn't work from over a year ago, which is ok. however i started a new game and it seems I've reached the exact same point. I didn't recognize any major new thing, that's also on me for not reading the changelog.

however its difficult to tell if I've reached the end of the current content or not, this is the frustrating part. events partly happen with no quest to track so you grind to continue but nothing happens
The main story part ends with the orc scene and unlocking sex. But there's also the deep throat quest in the brothel. The dev took a lot of time off so there was a big period of no development. But they've been very active the past couple months.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Question for DrunkSuccubus:
My old saves do not work. I have a save from the most recent version (my save date was 25 July). When I try to load it, I get an error message saying something about missing data. Is this a known issue? I would be so bummed to have to start over (even with the cheats, which definitely make it easier, so thanks for that).

I know nothing about coding, so I have no idea how easy or hard it would be to prevent the saves from not working in future updates. But if it is possible, please consider doing it. Alternatively, make cheats that allow you to complete quests or gain skills so we do not have to repeat all the steps just to gain the basic skills and perks.

Regardless, I do think this is one of the best games I have played. So, your efforts are appreciated!
Saves should not longer break with every new version, we fixed this some time ago...

Twine recently got updated, perhaps this caused the issue. Not sure.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019

I'll try and make it more clear when end of content has been reached in the next update:)

Reactions: bnazare

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Stuck on the Death-defying desires quest on the infinite being to ask
Talk to Mort, then talk to Medivh, which starts the Alter process, then return the next day to complete it. Then, you need to use the alter to strengthen your connection to the Beyond. Then, get the required number of blowjob kills for Sasha to "figure it out". I think it's around 4 kills. There should be unique "flavor text" during the climax part of the kill.

unveddy

Apr 29, 2020
Talk to Mort, then talk to Medivh, which starts the Alter process, then return the next day to complete it. Then, you need to use the alter to strengthen your connection to the Beyond. Then, get the required number of blowjob kills for Sasha to "figure it out". I think it's around 4 kills. There should be unique "flavor text" during the climax part of the kill.
thank you!

Eterai

Feb 26, 2020
"What is that folder labeled 'homework'? It's 144 gb."
"Uh... just... just old research!"
Gotta make folders with titles that people don't care about. Stuff I use(d) are(were) "default" "Unity Translations" or "DownloadCache". Who would even care to look at folders like that?

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes