4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

bb5555

Sep 1, 2021
====================== Modded Game ====================
Loaded up the game file into VS Code and modified a few things. Some of them:
  • All perks and skills unlocked (except quick recovery)
  • Lots of GP and attribute points to customize character
  • All quests finished
  • All places discovered
  • Spell cost set to 0
  • Certain spells last effectively infinitely
  • Fixed some combat scenes with missing images
  • Modified numerous combat scenes for more sex
How to use: drop this in your game directory where the other HTML file is.
===================================================

I love the combat sex mechanics. I don't much care for the grind or the story (or paging through essays).

I think if the author spent more time on the combat, and less on the story this game would be fantastic.

Enjoy.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I personally really like the story bits. Though at times was a bit hazy on direction for quests. I like having things to do and explore that aren't just doing a thing for the sake of doing it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
====================== Modded Game ====================
Loaded up the game file into VS Code and modified a few things. Some of them:
  • All perks and skills unlocked (except quick recovery)
  • Lots of GP and attribute points to customize character
  • All quests finished
  • All places discovered
  • Spell cost set to 0
  • Certain spells last effectively infinitely
  • Fixed some combat scenes with missing images
  • Modified numerous combat scenes for more sex
How to use: drop this in your game directory where the other HTML file is.
===================================================

I love the combat sex mechanics. I don't much care for the grind or the story (or paging through essays).

I think if the author spent more time on the combat, and less on the story this game would be fantastic.

Enjoy.
Ehm. You know, it's very subjective what attracts people and what they enjoy the most. So far, most people seem to really like the story elements of the game. Not saying they like it more than the combat part, but still, I know for a fact that some people follow the development of the game exclusively due to its lore and story...
So this statement "I think if the author spent more time on the combat, and less on the story this game would be fantastic." seems very pretentious to me.
You basically just uploaded a mod without even asking for my permission or anything, not that you need it, but it is quite rude. I literally spent 100's of hours on the game, I'm sharing for completely free... and here you are with this "There, I just made this game much better, enjoy."- attitude. You are obviously entitled to your opinion, but, well, just wanted to let you know, that this post seemed very rude and disrespectful to me.
Anyway, glad you at least enjoyed some part of the game:)
Edit: Just to clarify, I don't mind you or anyone else uploading modified versions of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: CahSis and gfnone

Principal

Sep 3, 2017
I, for one, love the story. Please keep writing it. Plus, I want revenge, eventually. :D

And, while I remember, two things:

1. Bug report:
When lying on your back and the enemy initiates the nasty, if it goes for a piledrive like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You end up with this:
And the following two scenes (the orgasm exploit) have no images.
This only happens in that variation, as far as I have seen. The others work fine.

2. Is it possible to implement disabling perks? Perhaps when you click on one at the Player Stats there's a "Disable / Enable" button at the bottom of the display box (and disabled perks could show red on that list)?
Why? Eh. Hard to explain, but for a similar reason people want a way to reduce stats, I suppose. Sometimes you want to have a challenge.

• Red Heart

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Ehm. You know, it's very subjective what attracts people and what they enjoy the most. So far, most people seem to really like the story elements of the game. Not saying they like it more than the combat part, but still, I know for a fact that some people exclusively follow the development of the game due to its lore and story...
So this statement "I think if the author spent more time on the combat, and less on the story this game would be fantastic." seems very pretentious to me.
You basically just uploaded a mod without even asking for my permission or anything, not that you need it, but it is quite rude. I literally spent 100's of hours on the game, I'm sharing for completely free... and here you are with this "There, I just made this game much better, enjoy."- attitude. You are obviously entitled to your opinion, but, well, just wanted to let you know, that this post seemed very rude and disrespectful to me.
Edit: Just to clarify, I don't mind you or anyone else uploading modified versions of the game.
i'm one thats for the lore/story ive even pitched a couple ideas ur way

• Red Heart

Re_Xy

Aug 21, 2024
Is there a list of availeable perks and skills? After getting the pussygrind skill, I started regularly using the reverse cowboy version, yet there seems to be no effect, and now I just wasted an hour kf my life doing that, when i could have killed the enemies much faster.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Is there a list of availeable perks and skills? After getting the pussygrind skill, I started regularly using the reverse cowboy version, yet there seems to be no effect, and now I just wasted an hour kf my life doing that, when i could have killed the enemies much faster.
The list on the front page is pretty much up to date, only some of the requirement may have changed slightly

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I, for one, love the story. Please keep writing it. Plus, I want revenge, eventually. :D

And, while I remember, two things:

1. Bug report:
When lying on your back and the enemy initiates the nasty, if it goes for a piledrive like this:
You end up with this:
And the following two scenes (the orgasm exploit) have no images.
This only happens in that variation, as far as I have seen. The others work fine.

2. Is it possible to implement disabling perks? Perhaps when you click on one at the Player Stats there's a "Disable / Enable" button at the bottom of the display box (and disabled perks could show red on that list)?
Why? Eh. Hard to explain, but for a similar reason people want a way to reduce stats, I suppose. Sometimes you want to have a challenge.
1. Hmm, I thought we already fixed that bug. Will look into this, thanks:)
2. We could do something like that, yeah, though it'll take some time to make sure stuff doesn't get messed up.

GeminiCross

Mar 5, 2019
Ehm. You know, it's very subjective what attracts people and what they enjoy the most. So far, most people seem to really like the story elements of the game. Not saying they like it more than the combat part, but still, I know for a fact that some people follow the development of the game exclusively due to its lore and story...
I personally liked the game for it's battle and brothel mechanics. Also would enjoy more content with prisoners. But most of all I am waiting for boobs stuff. Surelly succubus can grow them bigger then "petite" (I personnaly enjoy them on the bigger side) for longer the 1 combat. Body transformation is also one of my kinks and it would be aligned with " Weak shapeshifting " ability upgrade to satisfy any prey.

Apart from that, great game bro, thanks for a few sleepless nights I guess)

• Red Heart

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I personally liked the game for it's battle and brothel mechanics. Also would enjoy more content with prisoners. But most of all I am waiting for boobs stuff. Surelly succubus can grow them bigger then "petite" (I personnaly enjoy them on the bigger side) for longer the 1 combat. Body transformation is also one of my kinks and it would be aligned with " Weak shapeshifting " ability upgrade to satisfy any prey.

Apart from that, great game bro, thanks for a few sleepless nights I guess)
Glad you liked it! I'm working on titjobs and bigger boobs, (further) body transformation is also a planned feature, though it's gonna take a bit longer before I get anywhere with that:)

GeminiCross

Mar 5, 2019
Glad you liked it! I'm working on titjobs and bigger boobs, (further) body transformation is also a planned feature, though it's gonna take a bit longer before I get anywhere with that:)
Also, now that I think about it, I added a little workaround for myself:

JavaScript:
window.addEventListener('keyup', (e) => {
    if (e.key == "1" && !document.getElementById('Link1') && document.getElementById('Link2')) {
        document.getElementById('Link2').click();
    }
});
Would be nice if when you click option [1], numbers would recalculate and what before was option [2] would now be new option [1]

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
For whatever reason this game isn't showing up in the new releases page. I didn't even know there had been an update until I joined the discord.

Last edited:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
For whatever reason this game isn't showing up in the new releases page. I didn't even know there had been an update until I joined the discord.
Idk, maybe the admins decided the update wasn't big enough or something. It's a pretty small update with no new content after all. I mainly released it because I made some changes to a quest that people seem to get stuck on.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Idk, maybe the admins decided the update wasn't big enough or something. It's a pretty small update with no new content after all. I mainly released it because I made some changes to a quest that people seem to get stuck on.
So you have an idea what the next update might include? I wouldn't mind getting some new quests. Side quests outside of the main story could be fun. Like meeting some minor characters that we don't see again. Or the tavern stuff has potential for a new job or something.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So you have an idea what the next update might include? I wouldn't mind getting some new quests. Side quests outside of the main story could be fun. Like meeting some minor characters that we don't see again. Or the tavern stuff has potential for a new job or something.
I am working on the stealth quest at the moment, when I'm not creating video clips for the titjob skill. Stealth quest will be the next content update:)

gfnone

Jun 7, 2020
I am working on the stealth quest at the moment, when I'm not creating video clips for the titjob skill. Stealth quest will be the next content update:)
So that's why I got stuck at the Stealth quest? I can't seem to find any way to get the Stealth attribute, even after sleeping with Rogue and Ranger prisoners.

thanks for an addictive game :)

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASuccubusIsBorn-0.3.13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So that's why I got stuck at the Stealth quest? I can't seem to find any way to get the Stealth attribute, even after sleeping with Rogue and Ranger prisoners.

thanks for an addictive game :)
Ahh yes, was working on the stealth quest and forgot to add the "Not yet completable" to the new quest message.
My pleasure:)

Reactions: gfnone
4.60 star(s) 27 Votes