VN Ren'Py A Sudden Death - Developers Blog

Melkartoffle

Apr 2, 2019
A Sudden Death
Development Blog

What is A Sudden Death?
“A Sudden Death” is a story that follows the life of Megan, a recently turned 18 year-old, that discovers her long lost uncle left her his entire fortune after his sudden death. But it’s not all easy sailing, as she is marked as the prime suspect in his death and she must prove herself innocent.

Characters
  • Megan: A shy 18 year-old with long brown hair and green eyes and white skin. She has a petite frame and C cup tits, her ass is round and plump, yet small and fits her body. Megan tends to dress in fairly childish clothing still and wears glasses. Megan is a virgin. She is very clever for her age and had just left home for university, where she met her best friend, Alice.
  • Alice: Megan’s best friend. She is 19, ginger and has blue eyes and tan skin. She has a slightly larger build and DD cup tits, she has a well proportioned ass and tends to wear quite tight-fitting clothing. She is taking her first year of university again, as she failed the first year. She is not very clever.
  • Lucy: Megan’s therapist. She is a 27 year-old woman with a small build, small tits and a small ass. She has blond hair and blue eyes and she is lightly tanned. Lucy tends to wear summer dresses and high heels. She is very out-spoken and will do everything she can to help Megan prove her innocence.
  • Sarah: Megan and Alice’s flat-mate. She is 18 and very slutty. She has blond hair and blue eyes, D cup tits and a big ass. She has a body comparable to a supermodel and she dresses like it. She is often found in the flat only in her lingerie and night-gown. She doesn’t study very hard and often spends most of her time texting various boys.
  • Inspector Crusso: A 30 year-old police inspector, he has black hair, brown eyes and has tan skin. He is very well built and has toned muscles all over his body. He has a well sized cock, around 8 inches and a tight ass. He is around 6ft 4 tall. He is the chief inspector on Megan’s case.
  • Jack: Megan’s ex-boyfriend. They went to university together, but after she caught him fucking another girl, they broke up. He is white, with brown hair and brown eyes and is a bit of a player. He tends to wear skinny jeans and plain t-shirts. Jack is about 5ft 10 tall and is very clever, but he wastes his talents trying to fuck girls.
  • Mike: the uncle’s son, he also by chance goes to the same university as Megan, but they don’t know they are cousins. He is handsome, tall and well built but does not have much muscle. He has brown hair and grey eyes. He is very mysterious to Megan and she finds that attractive, he tends to wear black skinny jeans, converse and white shirts. He is very intelligent and hardworking.
  • Kevin: Jack’s best friend. He has black hair, green eyes and pale white skin. He isn’t very tall and has what you might call “little man syndrome”. Kevin is 19 years old and plays to his strength, Rugby. He unfortunately has inherited some of the more creepy traits of his father, Professor Daniels.
  • Professor Daniels: Megan’s head lecturer, he is 45, short and fat. He has little hair on his head, brown eyes and a small beard. He is known as a creep around the university, but if you get in his good books, he will often grade you higher. He also happens to be Kevin’s father.

Current Progress
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, I hope you like the sound of my little project! I have grand visions for Megan and her companions and I'd love for you to follow along in the ride. I am currently looking for colaborators on the project and would appreciate help from anyone with Ren'py or Daz3D knowledge. I myself am a seasoned programmer, writer and designer.

Last edited:

Melkartoffle

Apr 2, 2019
Version 0.1 Story has been completed!

The demo release should be a good little taster into what we have planned. This topic will be updated when we are closer to a demo release with some sneak peeks!

Reactions: Keitaro420

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just found this . . . and am wondering if it is still being worked on, or has been, put aside, or just abandoned ?